Sneeze Fetish Forum

Could there be a bigger chicken than I?

JaeChaeGi

I've been lurking around for…a while. Well over a decade in the community — back to the TarotGal forum days at least. I'm a people watcher by nature, so I tend to lurk in real life, too, but having grown up in such a normal household/community/church/etc. even admitting to my fetish anonymously has been hugely frightening.

I don't know what changed today, but I'm determined to be a more active part of this community, which I have so enjoyed from over here in my little, dark corner. I want to give back if I can.

So, uh… hi?

I'm taking baby steps here and I'm not sure how to introduce myself.

Things I openly admit to liking: people watching, science fiction and fantasy, big ideas, drawing (although I'm terrible -- really!), writing (which I'm at least not terrible at), East Asian languages and cultures, clockwork objects/clockpunk literature, tabletop role playing games, and probably a ton of other things I can't think of right now because I'm afraid if I think too much, I wont actually publish this.

Things I could only admit to liking here: sneezing, mostly women, and/or people of asian decent, and/or from allergies, although I've experienced exceptions to all those, and I really don't judge. Mostly because judging isn't fun and it alienates people and I like fun and getting to know people.

Which I know doesn't really go with the fact that I'm an inveterate lurker. I don't always make sense to myself, either. huh.png

If there's anything else you'd like to know, please ask, and I'll see if I dare answer. shy.gif

I've read most of the "Read before posting" section and I've been on the sidelines long enough to have picked up the guidelines. Now, it's just a matter of keeping my courage up.

Thanks for reading through all this blather. I hope to see y'all around! bye1.gif

I see you have been a member since 2002!

So......ummmm.....welcome! :P

I'm sure you will find it very rewarding being more active. We look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the world of posting. toot.gif

Of course, at this time of year, it's better to be an extra large chicken than a turkey....

Just read the new "How do I get validated" post http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=53979#entry542273

Please excuse my eagerness today. I didn't intend to be post padding. I'm just making up for lost time, especially when it comes to appreciating stories & art I've enjoyed. I'll settle down soon, I'm sure.

And given that it's taken me this long to get involved, you certainly wont get any "When will I be validated?" questions from me. At least not for another decade-or-so. rolleyes1.gif

At least not for another decade-or-so.

:lol:

*makes a note in his 555 year diary*

(and don't worry, you weren't just saying "thanks" or "nice" in each thread)

@Joal 555: Thanks for understanding. By the way, where can I get a 555 year diary? The Long Now Foundation? whistling.gif

@Malachite: Thanks for the welcome. I'm having a lot more fun already!

haha I just noticed your location... "massachoosets." I'm sure people have made that joke before but I still found it hilarious.

Thanks so much! I honestly don't know what changed for me today. I'm hoping the more I participate, the more the fear will fade…

Thank you for the welcome! You're so right about the community. I'm wish I had taken the plunge long ago!

Thank you for the welcome! You're so right about the community. I'm wish I had taken the plunge long ago!

. No problem and yeh one takes time to get into the forum as an active member. S'ok man we all go to our own pace. You don't need to rush into commenting a lot, just what makes you comfterble :)

YAAAAAYYYY for unlurkery-ning!

Wait, no...

unlurkying?

unlurkning?

disenlurkenating?

nonlurkernessity?

lurk-no-more-er-ing?

Whatever. Hooray for no longer lurkering. There.

• 2 weeks later...
CuteSneezeGirl

Welcome to the forum! (It's a bit late for me to say this... sorry! ^^")

Which I know doesn't really go with the fact that I'm an inveterate lurker. I don't always make sense to myself, either. huh.png

Haha, same here! ^^ Somehow, I like meeting people as much as I lurk. So... I don't know. sweatdrop.gif

Anyways, hope you feel at home here~! :D

Thank you so much. In my own head I have been involved in the forum all along, but I finally felt like I was missing out by not actually participating!

I really do feel at home here thanks to everyone!

• 4 weeks later...

You were a lurker for a long time like me hehe, so here's a really late welcome!!!

Archived