Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs - complete w/ adorable nose rubbing

Kitty

Spur of the moment idea late afternoon - a trip for icecream after dinner and then to Toys R Us to break up the Monday doldrum with my son and very special playmate Rico. (Hubby does not like Toys R Us as I usually act like a child with my child and play with everything not necessarily in any sort of stealth mode)

Before we go, Rico does appear a bit under the weather says his throat is a little sore and hubby decides perhaps it can be tolerated as if another adult presence will curb my behavior - and even says, "Okay well with Rico there at least you will behave." LOL :yes: Grasshoppa you assume much...

Rico is looking at me and rubs his throat - of course I ask if he is okay (melt) and then provide a few lemon mint Ricola. He rubs his nose and looks at me, I am smiling...but thinking 'ohh you baaaastard not here, please not now'.

Acting wild in Toys R Us is a must, first hiding from my son a little, then a bit of tag with a ball that is far too big, but see they put them right out in the open - a bit of stuffed animal bopping is a must and all of the sudden whilst measuring the bikes for the boy, Rico comes a ridin' on the mean green machine, with my son right behind him on a little go cart thing, Rico crashes into a box (he is very tall so to se this is great!) and the boy gets nabbed by my husband and I am the one who is told to stop it. Typical and I laugh.

Happy. You know when the mood is right, and your timing is perfect. You can illuminate new levels of meaning when your senses are this alive - and I am alive in the moment with that child awareness when I see Rico rub his nose and he is looking DIRECTLY at me and then I know it he is going to sneeze and I squeeze my legs together and close one hand pressing it against myself in order not to make a sound but I cannot take my eyes off of him and other people in the aisle making noise and chaos, but all I can do it stand there transfixed and oh what a beautiful pre-sneeze blinking of green eyes - perfect lips, and then that sweet intake of air and he pinches his nose sort of and covers his mouth with one hand and, "Hhptttgnnnxxxtt" nearly all consonants and a soft whewww and my son and husband and myself bless him and he saus thanks and sort of shakes it off and my knees go weak. Perfect. Puurrrfect. Damnit. Damnit.

It's like savoring the best meal of your life and lingering among the empty plates, drunk on the memory of exquisite sensations and I do feel intoxicated and tingly and alive - thank you Rico! Now get into bed and get some rest and don't you dare get sick - we need to play! Kat

An evil, evil varlet who delights in the tease he sounds like, but often charming scoundrels are more fun eh Kitty? :yes:

Archived