Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Guy (he's handsome too!)

PetalPunk

I found a really handsome sneezer on YouTube!

He goes by the name Sneeze Guy and here's his latest vid:

https://www.youtube....h?v=jPZNPEadrBc

I think he's a really good sneezer and I just like him a lot.

(God, what I wouldn't give to be next to him when he has an allergy attack!)

I like the husky chesty sounding sneezing on this guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

drool.gif imagine him all sick..with da redden nose and stuff?! bounce.gifstretcher.gif

hahaha... I agree. I'd love to be next to HIM!!!

drool.gif imagine him all sick..with da redden nose and stuff?! bounce.gifstretcher.gif

hahaha... I agree. I'd love to be next to HIM!!!

Yes!!!!!

I've exchanged a few emails with him on Youtube :) He's really nice in top of having an absolutely gorgeous sneeze *blush*

• 3 years later...
batmangodzilla
On 12/13/2013 at 5:30 PM, flowerpower67 said:

I found a really handsome sneezer on YouTube!

On 12/31/2013 at 2:53 PM, Arty said:

:drool: imagine him all sick..with da redden nose and stuff?! :bounce::stretcher:

Lol! You guys are awesome.  Thanks.

Sadly I think my video posting days are behind me, unless someone has a better option than YouTube.

7 hours ago, batmangodzilla said:

Sadly I think my video posting days are behind me, unless someone has a better option than YouTube.

Some people have uploaded their videos to a Google Drive account on a fake/not-for-personal-use email and shared the drive here. It hasn't happened often, but just a thought. :halo:

batmangodzilla
23 hours ago, MeForever said:

I can't watch it...?

Its an older thread. I have long since deleted my videos for various reasons.  Piracy and stalking being the big ones 

batmangodzilla
On 9/29/2017 at 6:28 PM, Norbert Noseblad said:

Some people have uploaded their videos to a Google Drive account on a fake/not-for-personal-use email and shared the drive here. It hasn't happened often, but just a thought. :halo:

Perhaps I will look into this! :)

On 10/1/2017 at 3:00 AM, batmangodzilla said:

Perhaps I will look into this! :)

omg yes please consider this.

batmangodzilla
20 hours ago, untiluntiluntil said:

omg yes please consider this.

I have actually made a few new recordings.  Now what? Where do I post such things? Apologies, I've been a member for some time, but I'm hardly on.  Never really learned the ins and outs

6 hours ago, batmangodzilla said:

I have actually made a few new recordings.  Now what? Where do I post such things? Apologies, I've been a member for some time, but I'm hardly on.  Never really learned the ins and outs

If you make a "fake" Google account - say batmangodzillasff@gmail.com or something - you can go to drive.google.com. That website is your Google drive. You can drag and drop your files into the Google drive and choose to make them unlisted, and then post the links here and only people with the links can see your videos. Since you have had issues with stalking in the past (which I am so sorry to hear about, as someone who's been through the same), I'd recommend posting in the section titled Share and Share Alike under the General section of the forum, as outsiders to the forum cannot see that subsection.

batmangodzilla
15 hours ago, Norbert Noseblad said:

If you make a "fake" Google account - say batmangodzillasff@gmail.com or something - you can go to drive.google.com. That website is your Google drive. You can drag and drop your files into the Google drive and choose to make them unlisted, and then post the links here and only people with the links can see your videos. Since you have had issues with stalking in the past (which I am so sorry to hear about, as someone who's been through the same), I'd recommend posting in the section titled Share and Share Alike under the General section of the forum, as outsiders to the forum cannot see that subsection.

Brilliant, thank you :)

batmangodzilla
10 hours ago, starpollen said:

So... did you?... some of us would like to experience you.  I mean, this.  I mean... :blush:

Hahaha ;P

Yes, I am reuploading on my old yt.  I posted a link in the "MySpace facebook YouTube" section :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2017 at 10:02 AM, batmangodzilla said:

Hahaha ;P

Yes, I am reuploading on my old yt.  I posted a link in the "MySpace facebook YouTube" section :)

Did you take them down again? :( 

Archived