Sneeze Fetish Forum

I Like the Way You Sneeze

Kuchafya613

I mentioned in another thread that I told an "SO" about my interest in sneezing...in a sense. I actually told her that I thought she had a cute sneeze, thinking that it would make it less awkward. I didn't tell her that I like sneezing, but I told her that I liked the way she sneezed, so she kinda knew about my interest.

So I was curious...could this possibly be a way of letting an SO know that you're interested in sneezing? Does it make it more personal, like it's all about him/her? Is it a safe way to bring up a fetish? Or is it, in a way, lying? What do you think?

I think every relationship is unique to itself, and so it may be fine for some to work, and poor or awful for others and not work. Personally, if I myself was going to be in a relationship, I would find it better to be completely open about things, but then I am all about communication in every respect anyway - I feel it makes for a healthiest relationship.

You're braver than me! I think that's a great way to approach the topic. Than you can get an idea of whether or not they're okay or freaked out about it without having to let your secret out.

I think it's important to be honest with a SO, but I also think that some things don't need to be shared and it's okay to keep them private. I think this is something okay to be private depending on how comfortable you are with other people knowing. And I respect you for being brave enough to take it this far :) keep us updated on what happens!

Did she understand that you meant it was a turn on? Or did she think you just literally meant she sounded cute? The reason why I ask is because I have heard people without the fetish comment on other peoples sneezes saying it was cute (usually girls).

I don't see a problem with it as a way to gauge their reaction but I think that if you tell someone that you like their sneezes, your basically telling them that it's a turn on in general. After all, it would seem a bit strange if you didn't discover you have a sneezing fetish until you heard that SO sneeze. Not sure if I confused your point, but I guess that the best way to tell people varies from person to person.

I ALMOST told my friend at lunch the other day.

But, come on.....

It was adorable! I don't like him that way, but the sneezes themselves... it was like P'shuu! H'pshuu! And they were all soft (so soft nobody noticed and didn't bless him, except me of course), but the look on his face before, during, and after made it, like, the ultimate kawaii sneeze!

I was THIS close to telling him.

I don't think it's like lying at all, but it's not really like telling them you have a sneeze fetish because a lot of non-fetishists say that someone has a cute sneeze and nobody thinks anything about it. But I don't think there's any harm in saying it or anything.