Sneeze Fetish Forum

PLEASE I need some Advice

GenieBenie

Okay I don't know if this is the right place, but I hope so. Also, this is going to sound quite cliche. I have had an underlying problem for about four years now. There was this boy in fourth grade who I sat next to. We always joked around and made fun each other. We pretended to hate each other, but I really liked him. Then, we did not have class together for two years and I missed him, and I think he missed me. Then In 7th grade, we sat next to each other again and everything was the same, like we had never been apart, then we did not talk all last year and it was super awkward, when we had class together. Now I am basically a stalker and try to see him as much as a can (Without talking to him, I just can't) and all I want is to just talk to him, be his friend at the very least. He gives me this stare, a stare I know he only gives me. An erotic stare. And I give it back to him. I have a really strong feeling he likes me (I know for a fact he used to, at least) I overheard him say it in fifth and eighth grade. I think about him every night. I cry sometimes and I just need some help approaching him because we have no classes! And I don't want him to be surrounded by his soccer cronies when I do!

Honestly all this is an even bigger secret then the fetish, so I can not tell any one not even my mother! and I just HAD to get it off my chest some how, so sorry for dumping this on the forum.

So, any advice for a lonely confused teenage girl? (Sorry this is all jumbled I am really upset.)

i used to be really shy around people like that when i was your age too...i wouldnt talk to ANYONE lol. dont really have that much advice, but i think the best thing you could do would be to just go up and try to say hello and talk to him, when hes not to absorbed with everyone else. seems like from what you said hes interested in you in some way or another, so it couldnt hurt that much to try to talk. look at it this way, if you never try to approach him, you might never have answers youre wanting...unless he talks to you first. just think of it as not being that big a deal, dont get all nervous about anything, hes only a human too after all lol. just be friendly with him and see what happens.

hope that helps...especially since i know what its like to be pretty shy

He may be just as awkward about it and shy/nervous as you are. You may both be waiting for the other one to make the first move.

So, as hard as it may feel, if you can find a moment when he is alone (or at least when there are not too many people about), you may be pleasantly surprised at how the ice may be broken, just by saying hello.

Hope it all works out for you.

i used to be really shy around people like that when i was your age too...i wouldnt talk to ANYONE lol. dont really have that much advice, but i think the best thing you could do would be to just go up and try to say hello and talk to him, when hes not to absorbed with everyone else. seems like from what you said hes interested in you in some way or another, so it couldnt hurt that much to try to talk. look at it this way, if you never try to approach him, you might never have answers youre wanting...unless he talks to you first. just think of it as not being that big a deal, dont get all nervous about anything, hes only a human too after all lol. just be friendly with him and see what happens.

hope that helps...especially since i know what its like to be pretty shy

He may be just as awkward about it and shy/nervous as you are. You may both be waiting for the other one to make the first move.

So, as hard as it may feel, if you can find a moment when he is alone (or at least when there are not too many people about), you may be pleasantly surprised at how the ice may be broken, just by saying hello.

Hope it all works out for you.

Thank you so much for the advice :) I will try and give it a shot!