Sneeze Fetish Forum

My feelings for you - P+F (Secret Santa for cakeface33)

Not_Telling

Yup, yup, and yup! I know! I couldn't believe it either! Betcha never expected your Secret Santa to be....bum-ba-dun-dun-dun!....ME!

Hope this lives up to your expectations, and sorry if it gets a bit mushy smile.png

BTW I live off of feedback, so tell me what you think!

Phineas sat in his backyard, leaning against the big tree that stood there. Alone. Ferb was still inside, probably getting dressed, and his friends hadn’t arrived yet. As much as he liked to spend time with his stepbrother and his friends, it was nice to be alone sometimes. It was rather peaceful, actually. Whenever Phineas was alone like this, he often got absorbed into his own thoughts. Usually he thought about what he was going to do that day, or about how nice the weather was, or about Isabella…and how…pretty…she was…

Most times when he gets to that part he stops his thoughts in their tracks and reminds himself that Isabella is a friend, and nothing more. He doesn’t have…feelings for her, right? And, even if he did, she probably wouldn’t think of him as anything more than a friend, anyway.

But today, Phineas couldn’t think about the weather or his feelings. He was a bit distracted with the tickle in his nose and the soreness in his throat. To be honest, he hadn’t exactly been feeling himself since he’d woken up that morning. But, he wasn’t sick. He refused to be sick. There were only 104 days of summer vacation, and one little cold wasn’t going to keep Phineas from making the most of every single one. If this even was a cold, that is. It’s probably just allergies, he thought, mostly to convince himself. He did have pretty bad allergies from time to time, after all.

His thoughts were interrupted when a tickle suddenly flared up in his nostrils. Phineas didn’t bother stifling the oncoming sneezes. It might be better to let them all out now, so he didn’t sneeze when his friends arrived.

“Hatchoo! Hetchoo! K’shoo! K’shooo! Heh…isshhooo!”

They were powerful and had short, breathy pauses in between. Phineas was completely unaware of his stepbrother entering the backyard as his fit continued.

Ferb watched as the triangular-headed boy sneezed, guessing that the pollen count was high today. 8…9…10…11 sneezes before Phineas finally recovered, blinking his eyes dizzily a few times to reorient himself. Ferb decided this would be a good time to speak up.

“Allergies bothering you today?”

Phineas jumped back. How long had Ferb been standing there? “Y-yes. Yes they are,” He quickly responded.

Buford, Baljeet, and Isabella strolled into the Flinn-Fletchers’ backyard, just as always, Buford piggy-backing on top of Baljeet (don’t ask). Isabella smiled when she saw the face of her lifelong crush, Phineas Flinn.

“Hey, Phineas.” She said sweetly. “Whatcha doin?”

“Nuhh…Nothing yet.” He replied, struggling to hold back another sneeze.

Isabella pondered this for a moment. “Well, I still need my Monumental Architecture patch…”

Baljeet added his consent, whilst struggling under Buford’s weight. “I….think that *gasp* recreation of….one of the…..*gasp* Buford? W-would you….get off of….my back?”

Before Buford had a chance to respond, Baljeet collapsed, Buford remaining on top of him in a sitting position. “Whatever. I say we do the Leaning Tower of Pizza. ‘Cuz, you know. Pizza.”

“Sure.” Phineas replied. “But, you know it’s the Leaning Tower of Pisa, right?”

The redhead swallowed. Talking was making his throat hurt more. But Phineas always talked so much. If he was too quiet, his friends might get suspicious. “Ferb, I know what we’re going to do today!”

And with that, they got to work.

Su-dee-op! Boo-dee-op! Bee-la-bee-doo-doo da!

Doo-dle dee doo da, ba-dum bop bop bop!

Hetshh! Kshh! Gnxtt! Ngxtt! H’shnn! Hetshh! Hetshh!”

Phineas stifled the sneezes into his shoulder the best he could before resuming his layering of the stone bricks. Meanwhile, Isabella had no idea what she should be doing to help.

She looked around, utterly lost. In no less than a minute she spotted Phineas and approached him. “Hey, Phineas! Is there anything I can help you with?”

Momentarily forgetting about his ailment, Phineas nodded. “Sure! You can help me layer these bricks.”

Isabella smiled and began to help Phineas. As the two worked aside each other, Isabella wondered: Was it just her, or had Phineas’ voice sounded a bit…hoarse? She snuck a quick glance at him. He did look a bit on the paler side. She decided to just come straight out and ask.

“Phineas?”

“Yes, Isabehh….Isa…ahh.....”

Phineas knew he was going to sneeze, but he did NOT want to sneeze in front of her. He dashed over to the tree and barely got on the other side before releasing a bout of powerful sneezes.

K’shoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Isshhh! Hatchoo! Heh…Hetchoo! Hetchoo!

When he opened his eyes, he was met face to face with Ferb, who was eyeing him with disapproval. He coughed nervously as Ferb raised his eyebrows.

“Wow. Your allergy medication must be dysfunctional or something.”

Phineas shrugged. “I guess it just…stopped working.”

“Interesting. I didn’t know medication could suddenly just…stop working.”

Phineas said nothing. He just shrugged again.

“It would’ve been more believable if you had said that you'd forgotten to take your medication.”

The triangular-headed boy hung his head and groaned. Perfect. Ferb knows, he thought to himself. His stepbrother gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder before stepping to the side and revealing the one and only Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, who had been standing behind him the entire time.

Phineas widened his eyes and looked to his brother imploringly, as if to say, ‘Please! Do anything you have to, anything but this!’ Ferb just gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder before returning to the building project and thereby abandoning Phineas to the wrath of Isabella.

He stifled a few more sneezes before Isabella stepped closer, grimacing with an apologetic expression on her face. She delicately pressed her palm onto his forehead. The girl simply shook her head and gave a sympathetic smile. Neither of them said anything, Phineas blushing a bit at her gentle touch.

Isabella took his hand and led him into the house, up the stairs, and into his room. It was uncomfortably quiet. After they entered the bedroom, Isabella shut the door. She turned to Phineas and pointed at the bed, glaring.

“Sit. Down.” She commanded.

Surprised at the sudden change of mood, Phineas quickly sat down on the bed. He was startled when she started yelling at him.

“Phineas! What is wrong with you?! Why didn't you tell anybody you were sick?”

Phineas looked down at his lap. He had to admit; it was kind of foolish of him. He motioned to get up, when he was stopped by Isabella’s death glare. Phineas could tell that doing anything but just laying down would probably get him hexed, so he just slowly retreated back to his bed and under the covers.

“Hetshh! Hetshh! Ngxsh! H’shnn! Hetshh! G’xxshu!”

Isabella’s expression softened. “You don’t have to hold them back so much.”

Phineas looked away and hoped his cheeks weren't as red as he felt they were. “My-my sneezes, or…?”

“Yes, your sneezes. What else would you be holding back?” She asked with a giggle, running her fingers through his hair.

He looked up at her and held one of her hands with both of his, and gently kissed it, returning the smile that soon shone on her face. Neither of them had to say a word.

Isabella knew, exactly what Phineas wanted to say, but couldn't. She could always tell what he was saying by looking into his eyes, and staring into his smile. She knew. The words spoken by his eyes were the ones which Isabella had been waiting to hear ever since she had met him.

And she could not have been happier to hear them.

Edited by Not_Telling

Wow...I honestly don't know what to say. I could barely wait until morning to read it when I found out about it. Thanks so much! It's almost too beautiful for words. I love the ending. It's something I haven't seen before. You kept those characters in tact. It almost seems like a part of a bigger story...but I'm so happy with this.Thanks again!