Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seeing non-fetishists try to explain our fetish...

Graham Cracked

I can't be the only one that finds this hilarious.

Lately, I've been reading through different blogs about people's first reaction as to finding out about our fetish. Normally, they try to explain it by first saying something along the lines of 'Yes this exists' or 'How could anyone get turned on by sneezes?'. Then, they go in depth about how they try to figure it out themselves. I've even seen a few people wondering about if they sneeze in public one day, one of us (yes, I've seen them say that) would be like, 'Bless you, may I buy you a drink?'

I dunno, I might be the only one who thinks it's a riot to read posts like this sometimes. Anyone else feel this way?

'Bless you, may I buy you a drink?'

:laugh:

Seriously speaking, it'd be interesting to see how a non-fetishist explains this to themselves without a fetishist's "help" - it's hard to believe I've never stumbled across such blogposts :P (Where can we find some?)

There are quite a few simply when you just google 'Sneeze Fetish' and don't directly come back to this site. Just scroll down and there's even an online news page about it. xD Also, there are posts on websites like tumblr, livejournal, the usual blogging websites, though those are a bit harder to come by.

I know, how can you try to explain something you don't even understand yourself? Like me, I am totally squicked by feet, but I don't try to tell people why someone has a foot fetish... Notice they always site the "sneezing is like an orgasm" argument, and I'm just like, "That never even occurred to me when I started getting turned on by sneezing..." rolleyes1.gif

It's kind of hurt sometimes about the way they talk about acting like its so weird when I'm sure they've got there own secrets. But it is pretty funny to have them freak out.

Notice they always site the "sneezing is like an orgasm" argument, and I'm just like, "That never even occurred to me when I started getting turned on by sneezing..." rolleyes1.gif

I completely agree with that, and that was one of the points I would laugh at whenever I see it. One of them talked about how 8 sneezes in a row would cause an orgasm or something like that, I just thought, 'No, not really, a fit like that would just get me dizzy o.o'

It's kind of hurt sometimes about the way they talk about acting like its so weird when I'm sure they've got there own secrets.

Yeah, there will always be people who think what they don't understand is weird, sick or mental. I usually try to avoid watching YouTube videos of people trying to ask us directly things like 'What's wrong with us?'. There are few bashers on blogs, though, for some odd reason.

True that. Like FreeFluShots said, I know several people have a more common foot fetish, but I'm in no way a psychologist, so I can't explain away the 'why' or 'how it first happened' sort of things.

I completely agree with that, and that was one of the points I would laugh at whenever I see it. One of them talked about how 8 sneezes in a row would cause an orgasm or something like that, I just thought, 'No, not really, a fit like that would just get me dizzy o.o'

Exactly, if that were true people with allergies would be having orgasms in public everywhere! ;)

Exactly, if that were true people with allergies would be having orgasms in public everywhere! wink.png

Oh God xD I didn't even think of that. Though it might boost the kink a bit more if they did~