Sneeze Fetish Forum

Amazing day at the gym

serpentspass

Okay so I was at the gym today, and there was this extremely hot guybiggrinsmiley.gif He's about 16 years old and 6.6, black haired and slighty tanned with big brown eyes.

So yeah I was cycling on one of those hometrainers, and he was cycling next to me. I have to admit that I couldn't get my eyes off himblushsmiley.gif Well so after 15 minutes I heard him trying to control his breath. When I looked at him, I could see he really had to concentrate to hold his sneezes back. "Eh... ehh..." at some point he couldn't hold back anymore, and he sneezed a beautiful tripple. Uncovered, but turned away from everyone. They sounded like "Hichiew! Eh... Ehchiew! Hi'chiw!" I just can't bless people, so I ignored him. A couple of minutes later, he pulled a overused hankerchief out of his pocket and blew his nose. It was a soft sound, not gurgling, but not completely dry. "Hichiew! Hi'chew!" he sneezed in the hankerchief, then he put it away and continued cycling. I was exhausted, but I didn't want to go away from the boy, so I stayed. And I got an amazing treat. "Eh... He'chiew! Hichiew! Hi'ichiew! Hichiew! Hi'chiw!" Completely uncovered, and accidentaly sprayed on me. "Oh I'b so sorry," the boy turned red. I smiled, "It's okay." I hesitated, but decided to offer him a tissue out of my bag. "Thags," he smiled. "I've beed sdeezig all day ad rad out of tissues like ode hour ago. Hi'chiew! Hichiew! Hi'chiw! Hi'chiw! Hechiew! Hichiew!" I realised I was staring at him and quickly dropped my gaze. "Bless you," I muttered. "Thags," he answered. "Hi'chiew! Hichiew! He'chiew!"

It was amazingbiggrinsmiley.gif

Thanks for the comments :)

So I was at the gym again today, hoping the boy would be there too. When I was like 5 meters inside the gym building, I could hear "Hi'chiew! Chiew!" from somewhere in the training part. It sounded like him, but I wasn't 100% sure. I put on my sport outfit and went to the hometrainers. My heard skipped a few beats when I saw the boy cycling there. I jumped on the hometrainer next to him, gathered some courage and asked "How're you?" He recognised me and smiled. "I'b okay," in a congested voice. "Ad how're -" his breath catched, and he lifted his hands to his face. "Hi'chiew! Hi-hi'chiew! Hi'chiew! Chiew!" I was about to bless him, but he held up his hand. "Dot - Hichiew! - dode - Hi'chiew! Hi'ichiew! Ichiew!" He sniffled and whiped his nose with his left hand. "You sure you're okay? Maybe you should go home, you know..." I said carefully. "Doe, I really feel fide," the boy said, faking a smile, which didn't last for long. His breath started hitching again. "He... ehh... eh'ichiew! Chiew! Hi'chiew! I thigk I should've stayed hobe." I didn't really know what to say, I'm really shy usually. "Shall we go drigk sobethig?" he suggested. I nodded and we headed to the bar. We took our drinks and sat down on two chairs next to each other. An involuntary breath met my ears and I looked at the boy (maybe I should ask him what his name is when I see him again) He quickly put down his drink on the table in front of us and cupped his hands over his nose and mouth. "Hi'chiew! Hichiew! Chiew! Hi-hichiew! Hi'chiew! Hi'chiew! Dah - Dabbit. Hi'chiew!"

"Bless you, again," I said, looking at the ground. I just realised it must be really embarrassing for him sneezing his head off. And of course I'm 13 and 5'2, and he around 16 and 6'6. Pretty big difference, so I couldn't really believe this myself.

Thanks for the comments :)

So I was at the gym again today, hoping the boy would be there too. When I was like 5 meters inside the gym building, I could hear "Hi'chiew! Chiew!" from somewhere in the training part. It sounded like him, but I wasn't 100% sure. I put on my sport outfit and went to the hometrainers. My heard skipped a few beats when I saw the boy cycling there. I jumped on the hometrainer next to him, gathered some courage and asked "How're you?" He recognised me and smiled. "I'b okay," in a congested voice. "Ad how're -" his breath catched, and he lifted his hands to his face. "Hi'chiew! Hi-hi'chiew! Hi'chiew! Chiew!" I was about to bless him, but he held up his hand. "Dot - Hichiew! - dode - Hi'chiew! Hi'ichiew! Ichiew!" He sniffled and whiped his nose with his left hand. "You sure you're okay? Maybe you should go home, you know..." I said carefully. "Doe, I really feel fide," the boy said, faking a smile, which didn't last for long. His breath started hitching again. "He... ehh... eh'ichiew! Chiew! Hi'chiew! I thigk I should've stayed hobe." I didn't really know what to say, I'm really shy usually. "Shall we go drigk sobethig?" he suggested. I nodded and we headed to the bar. We took our drinks and sat down on two chairs next to each other. An involuntary breath met my ears and I looked at the boy (maybe I should ask him what his name is when I see him again) He quickly put down his drink on the table in front of us and cupped his hands over his nose and mouth. "Hi'chiew! Hichiew! Chiew! Hi-hichiew! Hi'chiew! Hi'chiew! Dah - Dabbit. Hi'chiew!"

"Bless you, again," I said, looking at the ground. I just realised it must be really embarrassing for him sneezing his head off. And of course I'm 13 and 5'2, and he around 16 and 6'6. Pretty big difference, so I couldn't really believe this myself.

. On a note.. I was 5'2ft in September now I'm about 5'3ft yessir cx. Also... Uh u guys went to a bar and you're 13? Teen bar or something?. (Just curious please don't take offence). Awwwe he seems cute c:, yes do learn his name.

Uhm yeah sorry my vocabulary isn't that good, but there was this kind of bar thingy in the gym xD

. Oh okay. I get kinda. S'ok. Thanks for trying to explain :)