Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pentatonix!

stephab13

Oh dear Lord.

Superfruit - Mitch and Scott - got a cat. And apparently Scott is allergic and sneezes right at the end of

. AND and and AND Mitch does as well, about 3:40.

Okay. I'm happy. Anyone else out there a fan? :D

Awwwwwwe cute. I like how he says "I'm allergic to cats". Yes Scott thanks for beeing so cute.. I'm allergic to cats too. Bless Scott and Mitch c:

Edited by DeathNoteOwner

Oh wow, I love Pentatonix, especially Scott.

That was hot :dribble:

Scott's pre-sneeze face was just... :stretcher:

Thank you so much for finding this!

Edited by PuddinPop

Aww! That was super cute. I enjoy their music, but I didn't know Scott and Mitch had their own channel. Two sneezes in 7ish minutes! Very nice. And I have to imagine that they'll be doing lots more videos with that adorable cat, so the possibility of more sneezing is definitely there. Great find!

• 1 year later...

Find me the bass and I will be ended.

... I didn't say anything.

ive been searching for an Avi one, but I haven't found any. I would loooooooooove to see Avi sneeze. :D

ive been searching for an Avi one, but I haven't found any. I would loooooooooove to see Avi sneeze. biggrin.png

Oh my word. I'm usually reticent with my "celebrity crushes", but MAAAN... between you, me, and the entire forum, I would lose my mind, probably. :lol:

ive been searching for an Avi one, but I haven't found any. I would loooooooooove to see Avi sneeze. biggrin.png

Oh my word. I'm usually reticent with my "celebrity crushes", but MAAAN... between you, me, and the entire forum, I would lose my mind, probably. :lol:

I don't blame you! He's a beautiful man. :D I want to hear his sneezes so badly. :( Edited by sneezewuv