Sneeze Fetish Forum

(Possible) Wedding Video/Stream...Will People Watch? :D

Graham Cracked

Now, I know I've been talking about this quite a bit here and there, but my fiance and I are planning on getting married this Christmas when he vacations here from the Navy. We were thinking about possibly either recording or streaming the process (it's not going to be a tux and gown sort of thing, just a small wedding to exchange vows and officially become husband and wife). He wants to do this for the memories, and I want to do this to get our joint YouTube account up and running. I was just wondering, would anyone here be interested in watching? It's obviously not a mandatory thing, I just wanted to share this wonderful occasion with an equally wonderful community of people ^^

I don't want to be a downer, but isn't this a bit of a privacy risk? If you're streaming your wedding ceremony, you'd be broadcasting your full name and your appearance. It might be sensible only to share the link with individual forum members you know and trust.

Just trying to be helpful. :)

I don't want to be a downer, but isn't this a bit of a privacy risk? If you're streaming your wedding ceremony, you'd be broadcasting your full name and your appearance. It might be sensible only to share the link with individual forum members you know and trust.

Just trying to be helpful. smile.png

This is true, thank you in fact. We might silence it out in post on SVP, so I guess just a normal video would work in this case xD

Archived