Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vics? Really? (M)

Graham Cracked

So, my roommate and I were over at his dad's place today to help with wrapping Christmas presents. He's a pretty cool guy, I've stayed at his place since September so my fiance can work at the Navy in Illinois/Texas. He still doesn't know about my fet, though, and I'm trying my best to keep it that way...

Anyway, while we were there, his sister was starting to just get over a chest cold, so she had rubbed a bit of Vic's vapor rub on earlier in the day. While we were midway done with presents, I just hear him next to me start sniffling, then an immediate double, "KccU!! TshUU!!"

I always hate the awkward feeling of my face going red for anyone else's sneeze but my fiance's, but I just couldn't help but laugh in spite of it. I turned to him and asked if he was ok, and he said that the smell of Vic's would always get to him. Seriously? Isn't that stuff supposed to help?

Edited by OinaGirl

So, my roommate and I were over at his dad's place today to help with wrapping Christmas presents. He's a pretty cool guy, I've stayed at his place since September so my fiance can work at the Navy in Illinois/Texas. He still doesn't know about my fet, though, and I'm trying my best to keep it that way...

Anyway, while we were there, his sister was starting to just get over a chest cold, so she had rubbed a bit of Vic's vapor rub on earlier in the day. While we were midway done with presents, I just hear him next to me start sniffling, then an immediate double, "KccU!! TshUU!!"

I always hate the awkward feeling of my face going red for anyone else's sneeze but my fiance's, but I just couldn't help but laugh in spite of it. I turned to him and asked if he was ok, and he said that the smell of Vic's would always get to him. Seriously? Isn't that stuff supposed to help?

Hahaha I hate that moment when someone sneezes and you're thing to relax your face and keep calm cus it feels like people are watching your reaction xD I have no idea what I look like when that happens but I feel like I'm terrible at it and end up looking really confused instead of nonchalant xP

Anyway this was a cute story! Funny that Vic's does that to him haha. My weird thing is that I ALWAYS sneeze after I hang upside down lol. Me and my bf go to the park a lot and act like kids lol, and every time I get back up from hanging upside down on those bars, it makes me sneeze. Super random.

. Bless him :) and maybe scents set him off?. Also Vic's help to relieve congestion.. So maybe since it does tht and clears ur nose the scent comes on more strong. (I make no sense). But yeh bless him c:

Both Vicks and hanging upside down do things to the blood vessels in your nasal packages, so it makes sense that they are both weird but cute triggers for people!

Thanks for sharing, Oina!