Sneeze Fetish Forum

christmas movies?

cupcake

hey guys just asking if anyone knows any good family Christmas movies and what would be your favorite? mine would be santa buddies random i know :)

Oh, I have so many.

Home Alone

Home Alone 2

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Elf

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Miracle on 34th Street

Gremlins

Die Hard

The end!

I second nightmare before christmas....i can watch that movie everyday. I also love the 80's puppet animation movies like frosty the snowman, frosty and rudolph's christmas in july, stuff like that... i also love watching the 30 minute viewing of how the grinch stole christmas with Boris Karloff narrating it.. oh! Rise of the Guardians is good too. I mean its main points arent about christmas but it has that magical feel too it.

It's a Wonderful Life. Classic.

.... and, of course, Home Alone. I used to like The Grinch (the animated one) but my family watches it every single year and it bugs the heck out of me. Even a Christmas movie I like I cannot watch every single year.

Rare Exports.

... oh you said FAMILY Christmas movies! Yeah, seconding the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. My boyfriend and I watched Iron Man 3 the other week and that joined the Christmas movie ranks unexpectedly, too.

Ooooh, I LOVE Elf! And Charlie Brown!

Charlie Brown is classic. I could watch that every year :)

Edited by Not_Telling

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS <3

Yes^^

Also...

Home Alone 1 and 2.

Charlie Brown Christmas.

How the grinch stole christmas.

Rise of the guardians(Not really christmas)

Rudolph The Red nose reindeer <3

The Year Without A Santa Claus

That's all I can think of haha.

Not exactly a family Christmas movie but I recently watched "Becoming Santa" for the first time. It's more of a documentary of sorts and made me picture my Grandfather, who used to pplay Santa and be an aid worker, in a different way.

Betraying my rather bizarre tastes here, but my favourite Christmas movie is 'Rare Exports' - google for more information... Anyone else seen this?

Anyone else seen this?

I haven't, but I believe Garnet has :bleh:

Can I add my least favourite Christmas movie here?

Black Christmas.

It's dreadful, in that it's meant to be a horror, but I found it more of a comedy :laugh:

Only an hour left for EST folks (if it ends) but Google was giving away elf today to folks accessing Google movies (at least through the play store) to American IPs only (get those proxies?) for free.

No one for 'A Christmas Story' so far? I'll watch that as many times in a row as I can get away with, a.k.a. before my mom catches me and says, "Seriously?" And The Grinch (the cartoon, of course) is also a must-watch. Probably more of a fan for the goofy ones than the heartwarming ones, I'll save the mushy stuff for real life thanks