Sneeze Fetish Forum

Posting on behalf of my friend on here

Azrael

Hello! Just wanted to know if someone could help a member on here i know. I met them on one of the older sites....the furry one maybe? Anyway thats not important :P

They got locked out of their account on here, and apparently their old email that was with their account was deleted from being unused; she just got her hardrive repaired, so its wiped out, no more autofill, and cant get any passwords to ANYTHING back. Due to the email thing, the password here cant be reset like that, so she wanted to ask me if i could ask someone here to reset it for her.

Maybe get your friend to email staff at sneezefetishforum dot org - since it's against the rules to post contact details here, I'd imagine that's the only way they can talk with the staff smile.png

actually, she did mention that she tried that....but that was last week and i guess no one's contacted her back. she did have to email them from a different email though

I have queried someone who does have access to that e-mail account and they have forwarded the e-mail to the intended recipient now. As we are all volunteers and quite busy around the holidays it may be a few days before she receives a reply.

Archived