Sneeze Fetish Forum

*pokes head out from under a rock on the far side of Mars and gives a tiny wave*

SomeOfMyFavs

Ahoy there folks. I recognize some but looking forward to learning about others. I have enjoyed this for as long as I can remember but nothing really fetishized it until stumbling across Bondi's wav page so many years ago (showing my age). I will likely lurk about and poke my head out on occasion. Must say that I am particularly fond of the struggle of holdbacks or long buildups.

*goes back under the rock*

*floating through space, munching on chips* Good to have you, SOMF~!

*grabs telescope on Pluto, on break from trying to commission it to become a planet again, then calls out loudly* WELCOME~!!!

I will likely lurk about and poke my head out on occasion

That's fine, take things at whatever pace you are comfortable with :)

Anyway, welcome to the forum SomeOfMyFavs! It's always good to have new members and I am sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting - it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around and enjoy the forum!

Joal

*pokes his head out of a portal that leads to his personal paradiseworld and yells "OHAI YOU!" before going back to feel snobbish amidst piles of antique books*

Archived