Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nanny next door (f)

Guest shy

Here's another one for you.

My next-door neighbors have a nanny for their 1 1/2 -year-old daughter. She's there every weekday, all day long. Since I work at home I get to hear them, especially now that it's hot and we all have the windows open. She is cool - very good with the baby - whenever the baby starts to cry, she'll start belting out "La Cucaracha" or something else at the top of her lungs, without much attention to pitch. She's very uninhibited and loud... (You can guess what's coming...)

...and also seems to suffer from allergies. She probably sneezes like 50 times a day. The other morning I was lying in bed trying to sleep and she sneezed 6 or 8 times in an hour. It's usually in pairs, and SHOUTED, like "aaAAAAchoo!" or sometimes "aaaaCHOO!" Sometimes it's quieter, as if she's stifling it (maybe the baby is napping): "aaAAtch" or "aaAAshhh."

Strangely enough, it was my roommate who pointed this out to me. He said he always wants to yell out "Bless you" across the driveway. I guess I hadn't noticed it at first because they're not really my favorite type of sneeze...but still makes the day interesting!

~Shy

Sounds like an interesting woman.  What does she look like?

Funny - I read this and thought I wouldn't be able to reply, since I haven't actually seen her very much at all. But then I left the house and she was outside with the baby, so I checked her out for you. She is short, about 5'2" or 5'3", Latina, with light-cocoa skin and reddish-brown, wavy hair. She is normal-sized, I'd say, pretty solid. She has a very direct look - every time I've seen her, she looks me right in the eye. Her face is open and plain, with a somewhat wide, flat nose. She does not look like a loud person, ironically.

Archived