Sneeze Fetish Forum

CuteSneezeGirl

CuteSneezeGirl

What's the sneeziest anime you've ever watched? :3

I think mine is Nyan Koi. I can't be sure, but there are quite a few sneezes... biggrin.png

As it's been made obvious by my recent obsession, Lupin the Third's Red Jacket series gets pretty sneezy, there's even a list somewhere on here of all the episodes that have a character or two sneezing, mostly multiple times xD Along with that, Negima would be another one, but the manga has much more than the anime.

Yeah I'm pretty sure its Nyan Koi... if I'm correct is that the anime where the main dude is allergic to cats and then becomes cursed and becomes one himself? xD lol

CuteSneezeGirl

As it's been made obvious by my recent obsession, Lupin the Third's Red Jacket series gets pretty sneezy, there's even a list somewhere on here of all the episodes that have a character or two sneezing, mostly multiple times xD Along with that, Negima would be another one, but the manga has much more than the anime.

Hehe! I'll be sure to check it out~! :D

Yeah I'm pretty sure its Nyan Koi... if I'm correct is that the anime where the main dude is allergic to cats and then becomes cursed and becomes one himself? xD lol

XD Yep! Haha, he sneezes a LOT... ^^

For female sneezing there's always Tamako Market. I'm pretty sure all but one of the main girls sneeze at least once, and two of them do it a whole bunch. It's not quite what I'd consider my favorite anime, but it's pretty cute.

I will say though that most of the animes I know of with a lot of sneeze are male, though maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough.

CuteSneezeGirl
Mine is either Nyan Koi or Omamori Himari, both about allergies to cats XD

Haha, I love that anime! :D Yuuto's sneezes are so cute... >.>

What about female sneezing? Anyone know a anime with lots and lots of female sneezing? smile1.gif

I'm not sure. ^^" I think Ayaka from Venus to Mamoru sneezes in episode 3 or 4. And then there's Ritsu and Yui from K-on. I think there was a lot of sneezes in Hayate the Combat Butler: Cuties (Episode 1), but I'm not sure... my knowledge of animes is pretty limited. -.-

For female sneezing there's always Tamako Market. I'm pretty sure all but one of the main girls sneeze at least once, and two of them do it a whole bunch. It's not quite what I'd consider my favorite anime, but it's pretty cute. I will say though that most of the animes I know of with a lot of sneeze are male, though maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough.

I like Tamako Market too~! And I agree. There aren't that many female sneezes, unfortunately... T.T

For female sneezing there's always Tamako Market. I'm pretty sure all but one of the main girls sneeze at least once, and two of them do it a whole bunch. It's not quite what I'd consider my favorite anime, but it's pretty cute.

I will say though that most of the animes I know of with a lot of sneeze are male, though maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough.

In Gilgamesh, there is a character named Fuko who sneezes when she is around a guy she has a crush on and she sneezes in about 6 episodes of the 26 episode series and when she first starts sneezing, she sneezes a lot.

In any case, with or without the sneezing, I still really liked the anime and recommend it. :yes:

CuteSneezeGirl

In Gilgamesh, there is a character named Fuko who sneezes when she is around a guy she has a crush on and she sneezes in about 6 episodes of the 26 episode series and when she first starts sneezing, she sneezes a lot.

In any case, with or without the sneezing, I still really liked the anime and recommend it. yes.gif

I really liked that anime too! :) It's been a while since I watched it, but I think I remember her sneezing. :D

Thanks for the comment~ ^^

CuteSneezeGirl

Dragonball thanks to Launch. smile.png

Yesh yesh. She's one of the sneeziest anime characters I know~ X3

besides the one about the guy being stuck with the cats...lol...probably Saiyuki. mainly because theres a whole entire episode about sanzo being allergic to a cute little cat :P i know gojyo sneezes in a couple episodes too..goku maybe once...i dont know. havent watched it in forever.

thats pretty much the only one i can think of that has lots of sneezing in it...every other anime ive watched they might throw in like one sneeze at some random point...but thats nothing

One of my all-time favourite animes, Wolf's Rain, contains a fair amount of sneezes from one of the more important supporting characters, Hubb. He sneezes at least five times throughout the series due to an allergy to wolves, and once from an allergy to feathers. It's very charming, and he is a cutie.

You wouldn't happen to know any episodes would you there VoOs?

Hubb sneezes in episodes 13, 14, and 22 (I think).