Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Teacher

Guest Highlander

Guest Highlander

Although I am a Scot I lived in Trinidad when I was a kid. My primary school teacher was also a Scot, a very sexy lass of about 40. She was luckily my next door neighbour so I saw her a lot at parties my folks had and being the '70s she was frequently in skin tight satin or a bikini. She had very loud sneeze and would frequently let loose in sets of about ten which I would hear and see both in class and from my house. She never seemed to be without a tissue. She would take her class for nature walks and on one memorable occassion took us up to her house which was close to school to look at her garden. As we all stood around bored she got us all to sniff the flowers. When she came to this one plant with white flowers she told us that whenever she needed a good sneeze she sniffed this one. I was about ten and went from being bored to giving her my rapt attention. She said she was allergic and that her nose often tickled but would not always sneeze and sniffing these flowers always brought relief. She bent over and took a big sniff. Her face contorted but she did not sneeze. She laughed and said it was stuck. She went into her house and came out with pepper which she she made a big joke of sprinkling onto the flower. She took another sniff which resulted in a great body bending sneezing fit. She started with her usual 10 then sneezed in twos and threes every 20 seconds or so for the next 5 minutes all the while telling us things about her garden and having to stop to sneeze. The build ups were great. All of the other kids were laughing but I was blown away. I reckon she may have been a closet fetishist. It was probably my best sneezy incident ever.

An experience not to be missed, ladies and gentlemen.

When I was at school, there wasn't a female teacher there who didn't get closely watched by me for observations of her sneezing. Then there were the female students......... :yes:

Archived