Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stevie Nicks: I think she sneezed!

YiffySneeze

So I have become a bit of a Stevie Nicks fan, and I may have gotten a real treat very soon after I started listening to her music! The sneeze is okay, but not the best I've heard. As far as I know, though, it came from Stevie! Sadly, you can't see her face when it happens. It does sound like a sneeze, and it appears the only two people in the room are Stevie...and I think...Lindsey? So unless a camera person sneezed, it was likely Stevie, since it sounded female. If you look at her face after, it does look vaguely like she might have sneezed.

Here's the video:

Skip to one minute in. The sneeze happens soon after.

Hey, Yiffy! I actually posted this a while back. I'm pretty sure it is a sneeze from her, sounds like a Stevie sneeze? Does that makes sense, lol? Love Fleetwood Mac!

Hey, Yiffy! I actually posted this a while back. I'm pretty sure it is a sneeze from her, sounds like a Stevie sneeze? Does that makes sense, lol? Love Fleetwood Mac!

Yeah, I noticed that too! It DOES sound like how I'd expect her sneeze to sound. :)

Sorry for being redundant. I did a quick search, but didn't see the post. >_>

Okay, glad I thought the same! And don't worry about it! It was a few months ago anyway and I'd rather see it posted again for anyone who missed it thumbup1.gif

• 1 month later...