Sneeze Fetish Forum

house of night fic?

Lace Butterfly

Hi guys I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to write a house of night fic for me from the books written by P.C and Kristen Cast. If not that's cool I just thought it would make a cool sneezefic if one of zoeys guys got sick and refused to let her take care of them. Maybe Heath or the oh-so-freakin-cute-mr-arrows Stark.

Really any of the characters would be fine.

I don't know if anyone has actually read the series but its a good one and there actually is some sneezing in it, not plot related really or very emphasized but it made me think of a sneezefic for the forum.

Ooooeeeee, Heath :D I've always liked him. (... Possible because I like blondes, but... He's somehow sweet :P )

Omg so sweet. I was thinking of doing one myself but I'm really anxious to see someone else's take on this series. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, I'd have to reread a few of the books first to remember how to write everybody, but I think I'd be up to writing it! I haven't read the series in a couple years, though. (and I stopped in the middle of Hunted) But it was a good series! I'll read up s'more and then I should be able to write it for you (: