Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best day :) sneezy boys ( M+M :) )

SpookyScarySkeleton

So yeh sneezy boys around me today hum hum ... ---------------- ------------------------------Obs J (bout 6ft, 15 years.green eyes. green and black hair)- we were sitting on his bed watching anime then he had a False start. Hitching breath. Then laughs and says "sorry thought was gunnna sneeze.." . ----------------------------- --------------------------------Obs B (6ft. 15 years. Brown hair. Hazel eyes. Attractive.)- tryed explaining to me something but then breath wavers & raises arm to face and x2. Like "Ah-tchu Ah-Tchu" breath intake then cough like sneeze release. The first time I say "Bless" but he sneezes again and says "I'm dying". I couldn't bless him again and felt my face getting hot . Yeh.. Best day at the mall ----------------------------------------------- Enjoy these sneezy boys :)

That second one tho...saying he's dying....*fans self* hnnghh =>

. Yes xD that was the best part. Agh. Why does that have to be so attractive. Like get out B.. >.> *shakes head*. Adorableness. Just a double then "I'm dying". A 6ft guy turned vunarable . <3

That second one tho...saying he's dying....*fans self* hnnghh =>

. Yes xD that was the best part. Agh. Why does that have to be so attractive. Like get out B.. >.> *shakes head*. Adorableness. Just a double then "I'm dying". A 6ft guy turned vunarable . <3

I know right?!