Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone actually think it's kinda weird how more people don't see the appeal in sneezing?

retrofan191

just somethin i was thikin about. Don't get me wrong, it's not weird to me that it's uncommon, but the fact that its AS uncommon as it is. I mean, theres the parallel to orgasm that im suprised more people dont pick up on. plus I know theres alot of people who really like seeing people in helpless and vulnerable states, yet even within that core interest, its rare for it to manifest in this way.

To be honest, I don't find it all that surprising that very few people, outside the SF community, have made this connection. The real question should be if you were to point this out to a non-fetishist, would they agree with you?

Not really? :lol:

I think a lot of people are aware of the 8th of an orgasm thing and connect their own sneezing with a sort of sexual equivalent feeling, but I think what they like about it is purely the physical sensation of relief, so it doesn't really translate to a sexual interest in other people's sneezes.

I get what you mean. It seems more natural in a way than being into leather, for example, because it's so purely human and, as you said , easily connected with orgasms. Then again, it's probably just our biased fetishist perspective! :P

I definitely feel like our fetish is one of the most logical out there. That is, if I think about it I can break it down and make sense of why sneezes are attractive (and the fact that they parallel orgasm certainly helps). So it does surprise me a little that it isn't more common. Even if you google fetishes and look for a list of the weirdest fetishes, we're still never on there -- the closest I ever find is mucophila, which, to me, is not at all the same thing.

Obviously, I am 100% biased, and I'm sure furries or woolies or latex fetishists also feel like their fetish is clearly the most logical. But I suppose if any of them were logical, they wouldn't be fetishes. ;)

Personally, I like being rare. We're unique among the uniques! And we get to stay nice and secret.