Sneeze Fetish Forum

Long-distance girlfriend on the phone

AllergicWolf

Ohmigosh!! My new girlfriend is adorable!!! We were on the phone and we were talking and I heard her voice kinda trail off. I started to playfully ask, "hey, where'd you go?" but I was interrupted by three soft but powerful "haskkt!" sneezes from my sexy girl. I blessed her (which. I never do) and asked if she was okay. She giggled and said "yeah I'm fine. I just can't believe I sneezed over the phone like that though!" She always does this little giggly-sounding thing when she's embarrassed and it's real cute. I loved that little conversation and towards the end of the night she was getting tired and mentioned something about not feeling well and we both went to bed.This was in the first few weeks of our relationship and about a month ago I told her about my fetish (which she took quite well).

Ahh, that sounds fantastic! My girlfriend is also long distance (as in, she lives in america) but I can't call her because of that. She knows about the fetish also, and sometimes writes me things or records things and indulges me >w<

Ahh, that sounds fantastic! My girlfriend is also long distance (as in, she lives in america) but I can't call her because of that. She knows about the fetish also, and sometimes writes me things or records things and indulges me >w<

Awe! Cuties! We only live a few States away from each other, but she's stuck with her parents for three years until I can go and get her. Anyway, we're always staying up late on the phone and asking each other random questions. That's how I told her about the fetidh. She asked for three strange facts about me and it was my number one on the list!! -.-'
  • 3 months later...

I've always wanted someone to sneeze over the phone!

Awwww I loved these obs!! I still remember my husbands first sneezes on the phone when we were long distance :) so fun! Glad you got to hear

Once, back when I was still "long-distancing" with my ex-fiancée, we were texting and she mentioned she was having a really bad allergy day. (Her allergy season was a good half of the year long due to the variety of things she was allergic to...) So I called her right away, saying: "maybe getting to hear my voice will help you feel better and take your mind off of it." I spent the next 35-40 minutes trying to talk about my day, wishing her to feel better, and saying sweet nothings in her ear, while the whole time hearing her sneezing constantly. It made it very difficult to concentrate on talking, but I pushed through. :P