Sneeze Fetish Forum

Merry Christmas and happy new year

Hankysneeze

Well am off to spend Christmas and new year with family, so I thought I would take a moment before leaving to wish all forum embers a 'happy Christmas and new year! Take care all. :-)

Merry Christmas forum dwellers!!! ^_^

I hope everyone eats too much, drinks too much and spends lots of time surrounded by those you love.

I hope those who don't celebrate Christmas have a wonderful 2014 and enjoy any holiday you celebrate (if you celebrate one :P )

:hug:

Merry Christmas and Merry Any-Other-Holiday-You're-Celebrating, fellow forum-goers!

You're all amazing and wonderful people, and I hope you all have just as amazing and wonderful holidays!!!

:hug:

Merry Christmas, everyone! I love you all and hope you have an awesome time with family and/ or friends!

Happy New Year, too! Make it a good one!

Best wishes and lots of luv, Sophie

Ouroboros - It's from one of the Sailor Moon movies. That guy is Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon's boyfriend. He always makes a grand entrance like that to assist in battle laughing.gif .

My Christmas was horrible. It was alone all day then at night I said something without thinking which my boyfriend took the wrong way and it turned into the hugest fight ever. Now I have a cut on my hand from it. We made up and it's ok now, but I'm still sad about what happened and haven't been able to concentrate on my work since then. I feel so depressed I made such a bad memory for us on Christmas sad2.gif

However, soon it's new years and there's way more fun events than Christmas so I'm excited. I have already cleaned my house (though I need to buy a few small house items and a piece of furniture I think) so I'm ready to greet the new year!