Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you have wet or dry sneezes?

ccv

My sneezes are usually wet. And no, I would not change anything about it.

same for me

Same for me too

Dry sneezes. Unless I'm sick, but even then, they're likely gonna be dry. And...I wouldn't change that.

Not wet so much as very messy. It's like inconvenient because I have to find a tissue. But for my own pleasure, I wouldn't change it.

• 9 months later...

My sneezes are usually dry, unless I'm sick or suffering from allergies. My wettest sneezes occur if I have a fit of at least 3 or more. The more I sneeze, the wetter they get.

Really wet, unless I'm trying really hard to keep from spraying, then it's more like pretty wet haha. It embarrasses me and they're not like messy, mostly just spray from my mouth and I caaaaant staaaand spit, it grosses me out and smells gross and I hate it lol. I don't mind it if I can sneeze openly but I hate if I'm in oublic and end up with spit all over my hands or arm or shirt etc.

Has anyone else sneezed into their newspaper when on public transport ? That's a sure way to find out if you are a wet or a dry sneezer!

Definitely wet! Well, pretty wet, I spray fine mists of spit here and there, *NOT ON PEOPLE, just saying* I turn my head away from them.

Anyway, I enjoy spraying my sneezes when no-one's around, just for self pleasure xP

I LOOVE the smell after spraying wet sneezes

Mine are super wet. If I'm alone, I love the feeling of spray going everywhere. If I'm in public, I cover.

Haha~ Same here, in public i'm quite shy and embarrassed to sneeze, even if it's a quite one. But it does seem like everyone here does enjoy spraying their sneezes when no-ones around xD

my sneezes are generally somewhat wet judging by the spray on the steering wheel if I sneeze in my car uncovered! (I do wipe it down with wet wipes). When I have a cold they are even wetter and I always make sure to have Kleenex or a handkerchief around. The only thing I would change about my sneeze is that the long buildups I have are sometimes embarrassing because I can't hide or mask them well.

I'm not sure on the wetness scale I'd be, maybe a 3 out of 5, unless it's from a cold or near the end of a set of multiples. I wouldn't change it I don't think.