Sneeze Fetish Forum

Christmas Dinner with my Sick Sneezy Boyfriend

marina<3

Hey guys! So I know I haven’t posted obs in a while, but that’s mainly because my boyfriend, Adam, and I broke up and he is really the only sneezy person I know! Anyways, long story short we got back together a week or so ago (we were only broken up for a week or two) haha and I ended up getting some pretty great obs tonight that I had to share! They may be kind of long….

Anyways, so today was Christmas for me and Adam and I decided we would go to each of our families houses. He came to my house first and nothing sneezy really happened, except for when he first arrived. When I opened the door to let him in he smiled at me and began to say something, but then his face got a faraway look to it. Suddenly his breath hitched and he sneezed into his elbow. He was wearing beige pants and a sweater. For a little description Adam is 18 and about 5'9, golden tan, very toned and muscular, but not so much that it is bulky or gross. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Anyways, his outfit looked absolutely amazing on his lean, muscled frame and I could see all of his muscles move and contract when he sneezed. God I almost died…. But our conversation went like this:

“Hey….huh hetchoo! Ugh, sorry, Hey Rina!” he said

“Bless you! Don’t tell me the cats are getting to you already!” I laughed. (He’s allergic to cats)

“Ugh maybe! I took medicine though!” He sniffed and I noticed his voice sounded very husky.

Adam was sniffling some for the rest of his visit, but I chalked it up to his allergies. After we had dinner at my house, he drove me over to his. On the car ride over we were talking and his voice still sounded rather husky and horse. One of his hands was holding mine and the other was on the wheel. Suddenly, his breath hitched and he stopped talking. I glanced over at him and saw a sneezy expression on his face. Since both of his hands were occupied he stifled the sneeze, away from me, into the shoulder of the arm that was driving.

“Bless you!” I said. He just shook his head no.

“Hnnnnxt, hnnnnxt” he stifled two more sneezes into his arm.

“Bless you, again! Is it because of the cats? I feel bad you’re so allergic.” I said.

“It’s fine, baby. I really don’t mind.” He assured me flashing me a winning smile and rubbing his thumb around on my hand. We talked for the rest of the ride there, with him sniffling occasionally.

When we arrived, his mom opened the door. She is such a sweet lady and greeted us both warmly, hugging each of us.

“Hey Mom,” Adam said.

“Oh, honey are you alright? Your voice sounds so rough!” His mom asked worried.

“Oh, I’m fine! Really, it’s probably just Rina’s cats.” Adam brushed off her question.

Then his little sister Ali ran over to us!

“ADAM!!!!” She squealed and jumped into his arms. “You’re back!”

“Yes I am little munchkin!” He laughed and fixed her hair affectionately.

“Eww you sound sick!” She whined.

“It’s just allergies, silly.” He laughed and put her down. But almost to prove himself wrong he sneezed twice into his elbow. He shook his head after as if to clear it (which I thought was ADORABLE) and then came over to me, smiling.

We chatted with his family and then ate dinner. Throughout dinner he began to cough and sneeze. At one point his mother asked if he was feeling alright and he brushed it off as the cat hair must still be on his clothes. Later on that night we left and he drove me home. As we were driving home he kept sneezing constantly (WHICH WAS AMAZING). Each time he sneezed he acted like nothing happened and kept talking, all the while his voice getting stuffier and huskier (which was super sexy omg).

“Hehtchoo….huhhh huhhchooo, Hehchoo!” He sneezed wetly into his arm for the hundredth time that night.

“Baby, are you sure you’re okay?” I asked, he really did sound like he was getting sick. His allergies normally would have been long gone.

“Yes I’mb finde…why does everyone keep asking?” He questioned.

“Well, you sound pretty sick!” I stated.

“Rina,” he scoffed. “Babe, I don’t get sick.”

“Oh really? Do you remember when we first started dating??” (He had a really bad cold when we first started getting serious, I wrote an obs about it a while back)

“Okay, that was a mere lapse in my immune system. It was a tot….tot…total.. hetchoo! Total fluke incident.” He sniffed discretely.

“Mhmm ok, whatever you say.” I said sarcastically. However, by the time we got back to my house I think he was a little less convinced. When we were saying goodbye he kissed me on the forehead and I tried to kiss him on the lips. He jerked away and coughed into the back of his hand. When he was done I leaned in to kiss him on the lips again. He pulled away. I looked at him questioningly.

“If you’re not sick why can’t you kiss me?” I inquired.

“I’m just sniffly fromb by ALLERGIES and I don’t like to kiss when I’b sniffly okkayyyy?”

“Haha okay whatever you say, babe,” I rolled my eyes. I kissed him on the cheek and said goodnight. When I was walking up to my door I turned around and yelled “Feel better!”

“I don’t need to! I feel healthy as a horse!” He yelled back, although the yelling caused him to go into a coughing fit.

Anyways that’s it for now! I’m sorry it ended up being so long! But omg it was amazing! I don’t think I’ll ever get use to his sneezes! And the denial makes it even better! I hope you all enjoyed it and I’ll keep you updated when he finally admits he’s sick! And Happy Holidays everyone!!!!:)

Denial won't help you get better Sir, you shall get worst C:.

Thank you Marina for sharing an amazing obs once again, it's greatly apreaciated ! :)

he's adorable. congrats on getting back together with him :)

Also, keep us updated?! :)

awww i absolutely love your obs Marina and Adam is such a cutie! ;) and please please PLEASE keep us posted :)

Yes. Thats all I have to say. Just yes. :)

Hey guys! I’m SO sorry it took me so long to update, but I’ve been super busy with the holidays and everything. But anyways here’s an update and I hope you all had great holidays! And Happy New Year!!!

So the next day I ended up going over to Adam’s house. I knew he was sick the moment I opened the door. He looked slightly paler and his nose had a tinge of pink and his eyes looked kind of glassed over. His voice was husky and congested, too. He still wouldn’t admit to being sick, but when he opened his door our convo went like this:

“Hey babe,” He said as he opened the door and welcomed me in.

“Hi, how are you feeling?” I asked.

“Just find, why?” He said innocently.

“No reason,” I mumbled. I rolled my eyes letting him get away with it. There was no point in arguing with him.

It was rainy and cold outside and I knew he was feeling pretty crappy so we decided to just stay in. We cuddled up on the couch and watched a Criminal Minds marathon. We were cuddled up when he pulled away from me.

“Hmmptch…hmmptch” He stifled two sneezed into his shoulder and then cuddled back up to me wrapping his arms around me.

“Bless you” I said and looked at him with that I-know-youre-sick-look and he just smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. He kept sniffling throughout the entire episode and he was coughing a lot. Eventually I felt the heat start radiating off his body and his eyes started to droop. When he fell asleep I adjusted him so his head was in my lap and I played with his hair. I felt his forehead and it was on fire. Poor thing. A little while later he shifted and suddenly he sneezed, directing them toward the floor. He groaned and looked up at me with fever bright eyes.

“Okay..I’b sick.” He groaned and coughed into his elbow.

“Awww, I know baby. Hang on I’ll get you some stuff.” I went into his kitchen and got the cold medicine and a glass of water. I came back and handed it to him.

“Tha-…Huhchoo! Huhchoo! Huhchoo!” He was cut off and sneezed into his elbow. “Ugh, thanks.” He finished, smiling at me.

“No problem,” I said messing with his hair. “Are you hungry?” Before he could answer he broke off into a coughing fit and shook his head barely croaking out a no. I rubbed his back until he stopped coughing. He looked absolutely miserable and I felt so incredibly bad for him. We decided to move to his bed so he would be more comfortable. He fell asleep almost instantly. I spent the rest of my afternoon lying with his sneezy, sniffling, coughing self. I felt bad for him, but I couldn’t help but enjoy it. Sadly, I had surgery the next day to get my wisdom teeth taken out, and since he was so sick he couldn’t come visit me because he didn’t want to risk me getting sick. But we texted a lot and apparently he is still kind of sick. I’m seeing him today, so if I get anymore obs I will fill you guys in!:)

How did I miss this update?. Gosh this is just wow adorable <3 keep us updated ;o and I hope your surgury went well (as in not too painful) :)