Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trying to Start Conversation

Kuchafya613

Has anyone ever attempted to start a sneeze-related conversation? Just in normal, everyday conversation? I find myself doing this quite a bit --twice yesterday, in fact-- but I wondered if anyone else did this and how it went for you.

I'm too shy about the subject to try to start a conversation about it, but I have joined in/tried to prolong a conversation that was already going.

Yes! I brought it up one day when I was talking with my Spanish teacher (whom I've seen sneeze seven times and whose sneezes are adorable). I "accidentally" mixed up the words estorbar (to get in the way) and estornudar (to sneeze). :P

• 3 months later...

Yes!!! I always, and I mean always, have sneezy conversations with my guy best friend. He has known about the fetish for a while, and he always makes sure that I'm comfortable with our conversations we have. I don't know how sneezing gets into our conversations, but I love it when it does. He's the only person I can really talk to about sneezing, but he knows I can't say the word.

I can't do it on my own, but I don't mind it if the other person starts it.

I absolutely can't as much as I want to unless its my husband. :) I can openly discuss that with him anytime anywhere but as soon as someone else gets involved I completely clam up :( suuuuuucks why am I so awkward? Haha :)