Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you have siblings with allergies?

Honkytonklagoon

Does anyone's siblings have allergies? And are they worse than yours (if you have allergies)? What's that like?

Unfortunately yes. My sister's allergic to just about everything and it drives me insane! They are much worse than mine in terms of sneezing, but most of mine are life-threatening or just give me hives (or cough like crazy) so I don't know who "wins" there. They're not as bad for her now since we don't have our dog anymore (he died recently sadsmiley.gif ) but still when she gets home from our neighbors' house after petting their cats without washing her hands like she's been told time and time again that she's supposed to it makes me really angry! And then she has the nerve to complain about how itchy she is.The worst part is when she starts sniffling and refuses to blow her nose. She's not 2 for Petey badger's sake, she should know to blow her nose angry.png (sniffling is like a major pet peeve of mine with her)

So... yeah, my sister has allergies and I despise that fact.

Edited by randomgirl7

Supposedly my sister is allergic to cats but so far, I have not had the misfortune of having to listen to her sneeze. And I hope it stays that way.

My siblings all have bad allergies and they sneeze all the time, which used to be very annoying to me, but since I don't see them anymore that's not something I think about much these days.

Posted Yesterday, 08:02 PM

Unfortunately yes. My sister's allergic to just about everything and it drives me insane! They are much worse than mine in terms of sneezing, but most of mine are life-threatening or just give me hives (or cough like crazy) so I don't know who "wins" there. They're not as bad for her now since we don't have our dog anymore (he died recently Posted Image ) but still when she gets home from our neighbors' house after petting their cats without washing her hands like she's been told time and time again that she's supposed to it makes me really angry! And then she has the nerve to complain about how itchy she is.The worst part is when she starts sniffling and refuses to blow her nose. She's not 2 for Petey badger's sake, she should know to blow her nose Posted Image (sniffling is like a major pet peeve of mine with her)

So... yeah, my sister has allergies and I despise that fact.

Wow, sounds like your allergy is much more serious than the typical sneezy allergy. And your sister doesn't sound sneezy either.

My siblings all have bad allergies and they sneeze all the time, which used to be very annoying to me, but since I don't see them anymore that's not something I think about much these days.

Sorry to have reminded you, Bondi. ;p Say hi to Susie.

I have siblings with allergies although their allergies are only to a certain medicine . Something that is suppose to help not worsen the situation . I'm the sneezy one :P . I have various sneezy allergies. So is it a "win"? Sometimes it's kinda life threatening but not really a "win"?.