Sneeze Fetish Forum

Willing someone to sneeze (M)

atchoum

Willing someone to sneeze

We sneeze fetishists do have special powers. People have posted before about willing someone to sneeze. It happens. And it happened to me again this morning.

It was an early-morning metro – about 7 am. I find myself sitting opposite two males, aged about 20, both blond, one short, Eastern-European looking, the other visibly tall though he was seated, with long features, and particularly long straight nose. They weren’t speaking –probably still half asleep – but they somehow didn’t look French.

I started reading my paper, then looked up at the pair, wondered to myself how the taller one sneezed. And within a minute or so he raised a hand and opened his mouthed – revealing healthy white teeth and out came a completely unspellable – because completely unconstricted - sneeze “ahh.w AAAh “ not dry, but no splash either. The hand did not stifle, just symbolically shielded the fellow passengers. He shuddered slightly and then resumed his half-sleeping pose.

But there it was : the answer to my unspoken question served straight away.

WOW! Don't you love it when that happens! It has happened to me on occassion as well. Do you ever get that "feeling" right before someone sneezes.....even when you don't know they are about to do it? That tense kinda tingle? I do. Sometimes, even before my SO will have an attack...I will just somehow "know" that it is fixing to happen. I've even gotten the tissue ready in advance at times....

I also have noticed that the "willing" someone to sneeze thing only happens when I'm not trying to do it. It only happens when I randomly think about it.

Weird, eh?

~Frack

heh, it kind of reminds me of this picture:

(I hope it works...)

It certainly does work ! Great !

Only I must have been more subtle in getting the chap to sneeze. And he only opened his mouth (but nice and wide !)

And as for the warning - just sneeze fetishists sixth sense

BTW, no tissue involved - is this because it was a completely open mouthed sneeze ?

Archived