Sneeze Fetish Forum

Watching a movie (and him sneezing)

serpentspass

You guys remember M? He is about 5.4, neat, hazel brown hair and dark brown eyes. Mostly wears plain t-shirts and a grey vest. He is the smart guy in our class, is dissapointed with a 7. He's also really sweet, funny and caring. When I broke my arm like two weeks ago (yeah I'm smart) he was the first one to text me if I was allright, and I had to tell him I felt fine like 1000 times till he believed me. Maybe I've got a little crust on him...

So yesterday we decided to watch a movie at his place. When I wanted to come in, M blocked the door and said, in a ceremonial voice, "Today is a special day! Guess why." I laughed. "You're wearing a blouse instead of a vest!" Then he let me in. He told me I could choose a movie and he'd get me some popcorn. He went to the kitchen and I swear I could hear him stifle some sneezes. When he came back, his nose was bit red. He put a bowl of popcorn on the tabe and started the movie I had chosen: The Hunger Games. I'm a huge Tribute :)

Halfway through the movie, M turned away from me. And when I looked at him, I could see his pre-sneeze expression: one eye half closed and his mouth hanging open. "Yeah, that's really attractive," I teased him. "H'nxt! N'xt! He'nxt!" he sneezed, and I felt his forehead, which was quite warm. "You're hot," I told him. "I know." M laughed. "Not in that way, you're burning up."

"I'm not!" he protested. "You've got a cold!" I said. Then he said this thing he always says when he doesn't know what to say: "Map!" You have to know, in Dutch it doesn't mean anything xD

It was silent and when the movie finished, M let out another triple, but this tims not stifled. "He'echo! Echo! Ha'echo! Sometimes it feels really good to sneeze." I just shrugged, I never sneeze: I don't get sich that much and my only allergy is for milk, so yeah. "You want some music?" M asked. "I don't think you want me to choose some music." I like bands like Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil. M told me he likes every kind of music. He's such a sweety. He also kept asking if my arm didn't hurt too much.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, sorry if it was too long...

Whoever likes "Black veil brides, ptv and sleeping with sirens" can I own you, can we be friends? xD . I dig those bands <3 . The guy seems adorbs yes. Pls update us more on him c:

Whoever likes "Black veil brides, ptv and sleeping with sirens" can I own you, can we be friends? xD . I dig those bands <3 . The guy seems adorbs yes. Pls update us more on him c:

Oh yeah of course :)