Sneeze Fetish Forum

~ Cute crush (No sneezing but lots of nose rubbing. M)~

SpookyScarySkeleton

So I skyped with my crush for almost two hours hehe ;o . Uh yeh anyways . He has pretty green eyes c: and short dark brown hair. He's 6ft tall and built (wide shoulders and he works out but it dosen't look exaggerated ). He's 15 c:. Anyways so at the start of our Skype call he's like "Oh shiet I hit the celling then dust came on my face" He was already rubbing his eyes then he rubs his nose a lot and pinches it. I've already seen him sneeze twice when we were at the mall like "Hurshoo Hurshoo" breathy intake at the begening and cough-like sneezes. But yeh he didn't sneeze but he was despretly rubbing his nose a lot C: . Ugh he's so cute. Enjoy guys smile.png

Edited by DeathNoteOwner

When I'm with my friend I'm also rubbing & kissing on his nose.At first I was embarrassed cause he kinda laughed when I kissed him on his nose but now I do it with out a problem & he don't seem to mind. I'm still afraid I will give myself away. But I can't help it he's adorable.

Cute obs! I always love when guys rub their noses! Adorable!

Mmm yeh :)

When I'm with my friend I'm also rubbing & kissing on his nose.At first I was embarrassed cause he kinda laughed when I kissed him on his nose but now I do it with out a problem & he don't seem to mind. I'm still afraid I will give myself away. But I can't help it he's adorable.

Yeh adorable c:

He has pretty green eyes c: and short dark brown hair. He's 6ft tall and built (wide shoulders and he works out but it dosen't look exaggerated ).

Harry Potter without the glasses !! wubsmiley.gif

wallbash.gif N_T! Stop fangirling!

Cute obs, btw!