Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thinking about writing a story

Indescribable

Which would you rather read?

1: a Big Bang Theory fic in which some form of contagion gets passed around, causing Sheldon to flip out

2: a divergent fic (as I am reading/obsessed with the series currently), possibly involving either Tris and Four or Zeke and Shawna.

Both of these are partially thought out storylines that I have been pondering for a while, and i would like to try my hand at writing if either of these interest anyone :)

Well, the whole universe was in a hot dense state then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started

Wait

TheEarthBeganToCoolTheAutotrophsBeganToDroolNeanderthalsBeganToFreezeIntoTheWall

They built the pyramids~

MathScienceHistoryUnravelingTheMysteryItAllStartedWithABigBang

BANG!

:D

AHH!! BIG BANG THEORY!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Haha, there's like no Big Bang Theory Fanfiction on here (of course there's no Divergent either, but I still have to read that book haha) .I wrote 2 BBT fanfictions on here, but I want to read BBT fanfiction not write it! Haha!

:)

Looks like Big Bang Theory is the most popular so far. The one thing I really can't make up my mind about is how to begin that one (as in which character should be sick first, but I have some scenarios in mind already :P)

Figure out who's most likely going to spread there germs all overt the place not covering and getting everyone stuff germy. Then go from there making Sheldon last.