Sneeze Fetish Forum

Insomnia :P

Seniorstatus14

Don't know what time it is where you live, but in my time zone it is 2:30am and sleep eludes me. I have read 5 chapters in "The Hobbit" and I'll probably read some more tonight, seeing as I have been trying to read the Hobbit and the Lord of the Ring trilogy for the past 2 years and just haven't found the time.

So my question to you is: What do you like to do when insomnia hits you?

I think, if I happen to be awake at 5:30 I think I shall go for a walk (or a run) and watch the sun rise :) The past 3 years I had to be on the school bus at 6:25am and so I always saw some beautiful sunrises on my ride to school. Now school times are later and I'm not on the bus till 7:20 (and if I drive I don't leave till 7:45) so I never get to see the sunrises anymore. Despite not being a morning person, I kind of miss it.

What do I do?

I play passive-aggressive with my stupid body. I stay up until the time I want to sleep the next day, By that point, I get no arguments when I decide I want to go to bed.

I listen to music, stare at my ceiling in da darkness..go on this site, or go on youtube and watch speed painting/drawing vids. :3