Sneeze Fetish Forum

My stupid cousin got me sick! ugh...

AllergicWolf

My little cousin had a terrible cold for a few days and I came home about a week ago and I started feeling sickly yesterday. So far it's been nothing but cough, fever, and stuffiness and sore throat. I sneezed a few times. For some reason, my sneezes change depending on the cause. If it's allergies or inducing, they're loud and wet. If it's sickness, wet and messy. Out-of-the-blue random sneezes, dry and loud, but I normally stifle around people and in public. Anyway, I've sneezed a few times and they were my sicky sneezes, so I think she gave me whatever it was she had. I'll keep you guys posted if you want.

Awe! Thankies for all the 'feel better's! Today's been pretty rough... (my lack of sleep probably isn't helping...) I had to get up early and go with my sister to the doctor and sat there for about three hours sniffling in the waiting room. I've sneezed a good amount today. Normally when I'm in public or just around people I stifle them, but I've given up on that considering I sneeze about every five minutes when I'm sick. This is really annoying. *sniffles, sneeze, sniffle sniffle, cough* And my voice is starting to get real stuffy and my throat hurts when I talk. TT^TT

CuteSneezeGirl

Aww! Feel better soon! :D I hate when others get me sick and I know it... it's endlessly annoying. QAQ