Sneeze Fetish Forum

Texting a friend

silversnake

Hello, I'm a long time lurker and I've never posted an obs before (mainly out of paranoia of being found out in real life!) but this incident was a little too cute for me not to share.

I had plans to meet up for an adventure in the city with a good friend of mine on Monday. We don't live close to each other and because of our work/school schedules we don't see each other as much as either of us would like. I also happen to have a bit of a crush on him :D He texted me that morning saying he was really sorry but he was going to have to cancel since he was not feeling that great. I asked him if he was okay, and he said he had been "sleepy and sniffly the past few days" and woke up that morning feeling awful and just not up for anything. I was torn between wanting him to stay home and rest and desperately wanting to see him in such a state!

Last night I texted him to see how he was doing and he said he was alright, just "sneezing his head off." I would have given anything in that moment to teleport my way to him! He said he was supposed to go spend the night at a friend's for a party but decided to skip it given how he was feeling, He instead opted to just go visit said friend for a bit and go back home. I gave him a little bit of grief about going out when he was sick, and he responded with "But I'm feeling better! Just kind of sneezy. Although I appreciate the concern. :)"

Thinking about him being all cold-ridden and not being able to see him is driving me nuts! He has a very cute sneeze that he tries to keep quiet when we're in public but just lets fly when we're alone. We're making plans for adventure take two sometime next week, although I'm sure he will be completely recovered by then. Good for him, but bad for me!

Aw adorable obs, he sounds really cute. Who doesn't love a sick sneezy guy when they don't make a big deal out of it. Cross your fingers and hope he's still sneeze sensitive from his cold when you meet up again. Thanks for sharing. :)

Awwww.... would be a perfect time to be all sweet and do something nice to him like bring him chicken soup and a funny movie to have an adventure at home. But I think that only works in the fanfics I read *blush*

Still very nice obs and I hope you can meet up soon :)