Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pretty little liars cast sneezes! :O

Armak

Okay so i am a big Pretty little liars fan...Kind of addict actually, you can't blame me guys because boys and girls you have to admit that the cast of this show is like....soooo beautiful!!! So i was on youtube and i found this-----------there's Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell and both of them sneezed!

Shay sneezes at 0:50 I can't tell what Ashley is saying but she's looking at her smiling wich is so cute!

Ashley sneezes at 11:58 and keep talking like nothing happened!

Then i did some research and i know that Vanessa Hudgen isn't on the cast of PLL but her and Ashley were in the movie Spring Breaker (A pretty good movie actually) And on the red carpet Vanessa is walking behind Ashley sneezing.

https://twitter.com/MaximoTV/status/312414922816487425

I just wanted to share this with you guys :) Tell me if you can understand what is saying ashley i am not sure if it's because it's hars to hear or because my english is not so good actually...Anyway have a nice day!!!!!

Okay so i am a big Pretty little liars fan...Kind of addict actually, you can't blame me guys because boys and girls you have to admit that the cast of this show is like....soooo beautiful!!! So i was on youtube and i found this-----------there's Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell and both of them sneezed!

Shay sneezes at 0:50 I can't tell what Ashley is saying but she's looking at her smiling wich is so cute!

Ashley sneezes at 11:58 and keep talking like nothing happened!

Then i did some research and i know that Vanessa Hudgen isn't on the cast of PLL but her and Ashley were in the movie Spring Breaker (A pretty good movie actually) And on the red carpet Vanessa is walking behind Ashley sneezing.

https://twitter.com/MaximoTV/status/312414922816487425

I just wanted to share this with you guys :) Tell me if you can understand what is saying ashley i am not sure if it's because it's hars to hear or because my english is not so good actually...Anyway have a nice day!!!!!

Hey thanks for this! I love pretty little liars. Though I'm not really into female sneezing, it's still awesome to see them sneeze. Thanks for sharing :) anyone happen to see Ian Harding (Ezra from the show) sneeze? He's my fav :wub:

Shay and Vanessa have cute sneezes whilst Ashley's sneeze has power but it's awesome too :)