Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stifledshadow

Ok so putting it bluntly, my allergies have been absolute hell lately..The only positive thing out of this vexation is my sneezes have gotten more perfect sounding lately haha. Anyway I mowed the lawns yesterday and that didnt go down to well with my nose, I remember pushing the mower and the pollen from the freshly cut flowers seeping into my noses recess, it all went down hill from there..constant sneezing and extremely stifled sneezes, im talking minutes worth of stifling guys..Along with tearing eyes that ran down my cheeks, while my muscles weakened. My nose was twitching like crazy and i couldnt take anymore so i quickly finished the rest of the property along with a rush of pure irritation. Seriously mowing the lawns has never ever been this bad for me :(

I had a shower and much to my distress had a hellish night of absolute indignation.. I really hate being alone with this :(

A lesson learned for next time... never be without meds when mowing the lawn. Still, thanks for sharing your obs. :)

Bummer, dude. I'm sure you could probably find some stronger meds or just avoid mowing the lawn altogether, which would be the best option :):P

Awww that sucks! I'm sorry! And you're not completely alone! You can talk to us about it! But I hope you feel better and that your allergies die down soon!:)

Sorry to hear you've suffered badly pal, surely you could get out of mowing the lawn with the fact you have hay fever?

You know what .. ? The most surprising thing out of all this is you are mowing the lawn in January. I can't even see my grass xD . One word.. C-A-N-A-D-A xD . Anyways other than that, I hope you feel better ! :) c: .