Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boy using girls hankie - and an apology from me!

sneezedreamer

Okay, so a while back (months ago now, I think!) there was another thread where people discussed guys using girl hankies and vice versa. I said something along the lines of not finding it attractive and not expecting a straight man to do such a thing, which I think probably offended a number of guys here. Later I tried to defend my position (while drunk!) in another comment, only digging the hole for myself deeper. That was probably very stupid of me - of course boys of all sexual orientations like all sorts of things, and I shouldn't have implied otherwise. Aside from the fact that I have been meaning to apologize for that anyways, I was reminded of this topic by a personal observation a few days ago.

Not being the owner of my own car at present, I normally avoid public transport as the buses in town are a little sketchy. This day, I had no choice, as I had to run an errand that could not be put off, so I bundled up and headed for the nearest bus stop. When I boarded, the bus was nearly empty, and I took a seat in the back, almost directly across the aisle from a boy who looked to be in his early 20s. He seemed a little underdressed at first glance, wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, jeans, black boots, and fingerless gloves. He was carrying a guitar case on his lap and listening to his iPod. He had dark hair, was lanky, and pretty good looking, but I didn't pay much attention to him for most of the bus ride.

And then he sneezed. "Huh-chskkk!" Semi stifled, into his left elbow. I was lucky enough to witness the entire thing without being noticed. He dug into his right pocket and pulled out a white hankie - with a picture of Hello Kitty on it! I was amazed! I rarely see boys using hankies. Period. But a "girly" hankie as well?

If I had been brave enough, I would have mustered up the courage to ask him where he had got such a thing, but I just sat there in silence as he blew his nose quietly after twice unfolding the cloth. He didn't exactly fold it after using it, just sort of crumpled it up and shoved it back in his pocket.

The boy disembarked a few stops before me, guitar case in hand. I watched him get off the bus, and, you guessed it...greet a young lady around his age. They held hands as they walked away.

So. While I still maintain that I'd rather have seen the boy using a different hankie, and that boys using "girly" hankies is not the norm...I must admit it happens, because now I've seen it in action! I'm terribly sorry for offending anyone earlier, and I hope you enjoyed the obs!

That's a lovely observation, thanks. I would have loved to have seen that!

Oddly enough I like to both genders using each others hankies, so men using ladies ones, and women using men's .Yet another interesting facet to the fetish.

Lovely observation!

I too use girly even childrens hankies similiar to what you described, in public and love it when a female just happens (accidentally on purpose) LOL, sees me. Had some amazing reactions and even comments sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...