Sneeze Fetish Forum

He sneezed... and it was my fault

hkb1994

So as always I have boyfriend obs!

This weekend I went to my boyfriend's place at home I have a dog and two cats, P is VERY allergic to pet hair but I've only seen reactions when he has been around animals. When I went to visit him I was wearing a sweatshirt that I had been wearing when I had pet my animals and to my surprise he started sneezing a bunch! I felt terrible shy.gif he had four fits in the entire evening I was there! One fit started as we were walking from his basement to upstairs he stopped hard in front of me and said "uh oh" oblivious to what happened I asked what was wrong and before he could answer the sneezes started "Heshoo heshoo!" he sneezed squeezing his nose trying to stifle he usually sneezes in triples so I was all ready for the third and sure enough a few seconds later as he was opening a tin of cookies he flung them away at arms length and sneezed HARD in the opposite direction so it wouldn't get on the cookies. I felt terrible but he looked very cute evilsmiley03.png

Aww, poor thing!

Still very cute though. I especially liked the nose-squeezing part, even though that's not really the best thing to do. :P

Aww, poor thing!

Still very cute though. I especially liked the nose-squeezing part, even though that's not really the best thing to do. tonguesmiley.gif

Yeah I'm really trying to break him of that, he always gives himself a headache from the pressure that gets built up when he squeezes his nose but he's so embarrassed by his big sneezes and they are often very wet