Sneeze Fetish Forum

2013 yearly sneeze count!

army-girl

It's that time of year, again smile.png time for posting the results of my yearly sneeze count.

You know what I've just realized? I've been doing this since 2008! who knew!

Anyway, I'm sorry for being late tongue.png usually I'm very keen on tallying the score right on the 1st of January but this year life sort of got in the way and I haven't had a moment to sit down sneakingly and punch in my data tongue.png

so there you have it folks:

2s76q36.jpg

metalknight2099

Wow, quite a sneeze total. What made your sneeze so much, especially in December?

This is very intriguing. I would love it if we had a bunch of data to analyze, to see if there are certain trends, and to see how often the average person sneezes.

CuteSneezeGirl

Wow, this is really interesting! :D I never thought of that before... ^^

I wish you a sneezy 2014~ C:

data nerd in me says "nice graphs, how did you do it?" the sneeze fetish person in me says" what triggers your sneezes and what do your sneezes sound like"

Lovely to see you and your lovely tables again, AG!

I've thought this before, but I sometimes wonder if you are below the average here, with sometimes only one sneeze every two days. I assume this discounts any inducing......

I wonder how we could find out what other people experience...............

This is fascinating :) I'd like to do it, but I've already lost count for January xD (I kinda sneeze a lot....)

You don't sneeze much. :P I did a similar thing back in 2007 for 3 months. I sneezed about 60 times a month, an average of two per day. Nice to see you're still around army girl. :) Here's to a sneezy 2014.

Lamborghini

This is very intriguing. I would love it if we had a bunch of data to analyze, to see if there are certain trends, and to see how often the average person sneezes.

I had a friend do this with me once for an entire year, she sneezed about 3 times more than me, if memory serves ... I don't consider myself a very sneezy person :)

Cool! It's the start of a new year; Imma try this now smile.png

Yes! I challenge you to the entire year :D Here's how I go about it, if I'm at home, I have a little notepad where I tally up sneezes, if I'm at work or outside, I just e-mail myself to remind me to add it tot he tally ... no sneeze goes amiss ;)

data nerd in me says "nice graphs, how did you do it?" the sneeze fetish person in me says" what triggers your sneezes and what do your sneezes sound like"

The graphs, via excel (2013 but you can do it in earlier version too). The sneezes, nothing in particular actually, no known allergies or stuff like that. The sound, you can look up old self-observations, sometimes I try to spell it out XD not very promising though.

Lovely to see you and your lovely tables again, AG!

I've thought this before, but I sometimes wonder if you are below the average here, with sometimes only one sneeze every two days. I assume this discounts any inducing......

I wonder how we could find out what other people experience...............

Hey count :) good to see ya too! guess you can count on me to post at least once a year around January XD hehee. Anyway I agree, I'm not a very sneezy person. I urge ya'll to gather more data :P

Did you have a cold during December (now?). You know... for science reasons. tonguesmiley.gif

I did have a cold! very keen :) I caught it when I was on holiday in Paris, but luckily it wasn't particularly nasty and most of the symptoms kicked in after my return home :P

You don't sneeze much. tonguesmiley.gif I did a similar thing back in 2007 for 3 months. I sneezed about 60 times a month, an average of two per day. Nice to see you're still around army girl. smile.png Here's to a sneezy 2014.

Lamborghini

True that! I'm gonna make a comparative graph for all 5 years I've gathered at some point... because I do think there was some improvement, at least from the first year, when I was still hesitant about sneezing.