Sneeze Fetish Forum

have you noticed when it comes to youtube

etechie

I have noticed, as I have in the past searched for sneezing on youtube to see if anyone has a video dedicated to sneezing,

anyway recently i noticed that there are none, and that alot of "crap" results come up , repeat vine videos and what not it is driving me insane!(because ppl are reposting stuff that has already been posted) do you think that our group has gone to "internal means" (IE posting in here) rather in youtube?

I am just curious

You can also tell any search engine, including YouTube's search function, to ignore certain words. So if you search "Sneezing -vine -baby -babies -panda" you end up with a lot cleaner search result.

You can also tell any search engine, including YouTube's search function, to ignore certain words. So if you search "Sneezing -vine -baby -babies -panda" you end up with a lot cleaner search result.

:hug::heart: and i love you thank you dusty.

I have to agree - it used to be much easier to find good YouTube sneezing clips, but now an awful lot of rubbish turns up in the searches. Plus it might just be me, but it seems a long time since I found some really good clips through just trawling through them - maybe people are uploading less?

i'm inclined to think it's spam, because there are literally billions of re-uploads of 'How a Guy vs. Girl Sneeze' vines or 'How I Sneeze at Home' stuff. i would almost think maybe two or three of the same clip would be great, but it seems that millions of accounts are being made to repost a single guy's Vine. it's hilarious and sad all the same.

I think youtube goes through phases of this now and then. For a while it was impossible to search for sneeze without getting pages and pages of that stupid panda video, now it's vines. The fetish videos are still there, just harder find because they're buried under a bunch of spam. It'll calm down eventually, I suspect.

Gosh i still hate pandas for that. Also no, hon, you aren't I search by date as well.