Sneeze Fetish Forum

First obs (f)

YoriYori

:blushing: This is my first time posting an ob... I hope I do ok! It seems like every 5 minutes I heard someone sneeze at school today. I won't include them all because I can't even remember them all, I'll just write about the ones that stick out in my mind the most.

It started off in the library. There's a slim, librarian with long dark hair who's probably in her late 40's. She seems kind of scare to me because she always stares at me since I go into the library before school, at lunch, and sometimes after school every single day :bleh: . I try to avoid her gaze. But anyways, I was sitting there working on some spanish homework when I heard two loud, kind of wet sniffs and then heeshoo-heeeshooo!!! And some more wet sniffing. That library seemes kind of sneezy.. probably because it's big and has a lot of dust. I heard a guy sneeze the day before in there 3 times and I have myself quite a few times. :)

It was third period. There's this one girl in class who seems to sneeze practically every day! She's probably about 5'5" with dark blonde to light brown hair, slightly heavy, and usually sneezes in sets of 2-3 at least once, but most times in several spurts throughout the hour. As if on schedule, she sneezed today. A set of two haachoo! hachoo! It seemed to be catching :innocent:. A tall, blonde, skinny girl (she's a model) at a nearby table (4 people to a table) suddenly sneezed cutely into her cupped hands. Once, then twice. Huuchoo! Huuuuuchoo! The proceeded to rub her nose til it was all red while sniffing a lot. The girl across from her blessed her and then 5 minutes later proceeded to sneeze 3 times herself! It was huuchooOoo.. ending in a slightly high pitched tone. A little while later I was practically dozing off. That class is sooo borring. Then I noticed the girl who sits directly across from me (5'6", slim with a poochy belly, light light brown hair with blue eyes) went "ha... huuchoo! chooo :bleh: ". She went over to use a computer and sneezed once more. This was turning out to be quite the sneezy class. About 2 minutes later the girl who sits next to me (18, 5'7", dark eyes and hair, european, slim) sneezed once... huushoo!!

Later in 5th period, the same model girl I described sneezed twice more, the same sneeze, and rubbed her nose again and again. Then the girl who blessed her sneezed near the end of the period :omg: talk about coincidence. Maybe they have allergies :laugh: ?

Well, that's it for my first ob. Sorry it wasn't that good :bleh: not a lot of build up to the climax (not that kind of build up :laugh: !). Hopefully I can do better in the future ;) .

Cherry,

You did a great job with the descriptions! At least there's something to keep you interested in 3rd period. I liked your description of the slim girl with the poochy belly. There's something very cute about that.

Thanks!

Joel

Cherry I think your descriptions were purrfect! Thank you for sharing! It is most excellent when the subject matter becomes dry to be able to have an alterior amusement - wait til college! Larger lecture halls - LOL

Kitty

wait til college! Larger lecture halls - LOL

And oh the acoustics ;);) . A splendidly described obs Cherry, thank you so much for sharing.

Archived