Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey guys! :>

sneezyanimeboyfriends

Hey guys!! I've been browsing the community forum for years now, and now I think I'm finally ready to be more active and post more, and hopefully make some friends??

I would like to finally be able to talk about my fetish with others so hello!!

My name is Sarita, and I identify as agendered, a non-binary gender and my pronouns are "they" and "them" please!

I'm 21 and from Texas!!

My favorite kind of sneezes are allergy/induced/sneezing while hiding sneezes that are non-messy and with buildups. (there's alot more but that's just the drift of it hehe)

I guess something else important to know is that I'm asexual, but turned on by sneezing! I'm not sex-repulsed either so do not feel you have to hide nsfw discussions from me!

I'm a really friendly and open-minded person, I hope that I'll be welcome to the community!!

I see that you have been a member since 2009, so it's great that you are now going to become more active :D

You've probably already seen it, but just in case, here is a link to:

read before posting

If you have any questions not covered by the link, please feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page.

In the meantime, carry on enjoying the forum!

Joal

Hi!! *Waves like crazy* of course ur welcomed. Ur a part of the family :hug::clapping:

Edited by Artygirl22

Hi!! *Waves like crazy* of course ur welcomed. Ur a part of the family hug.gifclap.gif

ahhhh youre so nice thank you!!! <3 nice to meet you!!

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm Daniel and I have three weeks? With all of you or two? Well I ve been busy all this days but today I got a little time to share some sneezing