Sneeze Fetish Forum

Maybe I'll update the wav page again

Bondi

A couple of people have still asked if they could send me wavs for the wav page even though I have not updated the thing since 2009. As it is right now, I don't have any FTP so I can't do it right now. I kind of thought that Youtube rendered me obsolete and I can see how Youtube might be more convenient for wav posting, since you don't have to wait for me to get off my lazy ass to post the wav and you can do whatever you want with Youtube. But of course Youtube still has its own set of problems and some people have said that they would be more comfortable sending the wav to me than posting it there. I understand that as well.

If there is enough interest in donating wavs to the site again, I could be persuaded to trying to find a free FTP program that is at least decent and I could post the wavs on Saturday morning or something like that. Obviously, I will never beg, pester, or try to coerce anybody into making wavs to send to me, but if there isn't any interest in sending me the wavs, then no point in me looking for a free FTP program either. tonguesmiley.gif I used Cute FTP before but I don't think my serial number would work on their newer versions and I don't know if I want to buy it again.

Obviously, hypothetically speaking, if I do reopen the wav page, I would still not accept wavs from people who are under 18. I have no problem with them being on this forum or talking to them, of course, but being that might site is used primarily for people's sexual gratification, I'd rather not have to deal with the legal issues that could arise. tonguesmiley.gif

Okay, lunch done, resuming post. bleh.gif

Another concern is that I can't take files that are huge. I probably won't go out of my way to make them as small as possible like I used to, but at the same time, I'd prefer the files to be no bigger than 1 or 2 megabytes after I compress them in a zip folder. I know a lot of people had issues with that before, but here's the thing: I have no idea how much space I have left on the site and I don't know how to contact the host to get more, so if I run out of space, I might not be able to add anything (at least for a while) whether I want to or not. tonguesmiley.gif

And again, no videos, because I remember them being too much of a hassle before. tonguesmiley.gif

Other than that, pretty much same rules as before. Anyone 18 and over can donate their wavs, male or female. Just specify what gender you are and what name you want the wavs credited under, and if you have 5 or more wavs on the site you get your own section.

Obviously, whether I resume updating the site or not, I'm not going to take it down, so if it ever disappears forever, well, it's not my fault. bleh.gif

Okay, well, a few people were interested so I went ahead and got FTP and added a few wavs. :) I'm on vacation for the rest of the week but after that I'll probably only update on the weekends. :)

Huzzah!! Thank you so much, Bondi! We have waited for this for so long. And it's fantastic to hear from old friends again........

Yeah, I've been trying to get more involved again with things lately and there has seemed to be at least a small demand for the wav page, so I can try running it again. :)

If you do get it updated again, i would definitely consider donating some material. I think people still like your wav page because it's small and private, unlike Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

I updated the wav submission guidelines for those who wish to submit wavs to the site. :) It's mostly stuff about filesizes and things of that nature. :yes:

Archived