Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs :) ( self-obs , +2 other male obs :) )

SpookyScarySkeleton

Obs.~ Math. African American. 5'7ft ish.~ He sneezed On a guy . Sounded like "Hcmphh". then his friends laughed at him and the teacher said "Poor R (guy who got sneezed on).Male.14 yrs.~~~. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~. At lunch I was sitting with my "bro"(Asian.(yeh you'll learn about him in the next obs) and best friend (pretty brunette with brown eyes 5'1ft).~ I have Blonde/ginger/brown hair . I'm 5'2ft or 5'3ft. I'm 14 years old. I have Brown eyes~ my sneeze sounded like "Hichieww". "Bless you kitten " my best friend the brunette said. I blushed and said "thanks". She uh has a theory my sneezes sound like a kitten's sneeze >-< delicate and soft and high pitched. Uh hah.. Next obs............. ~ "Bro" still at lunch. ~Asian features. 5'4ft about.Dark hair and slim dark eyes .14 years~breath intake then caught with the crook of his elbow it sounded painfully stifled and high pitched like "Hcnxt'chiew". .. I mumbled a "Bless you" then he looked at me and blinked confused. He's adorable. ---------- Enjoy :)

Awwww thats adorable.

wich one xD ? . And yeh the first and third one are pretty adorable.. :3

Haha does your friend watch Gravity Falls? (The one who says that you sneeze like a kitten)

Haha does your friend watch Gravity Falls? (The one who says that you sneeze like a kitten)

yes xD one time she was like "Did they like steal your sneeze or something to use it in the show?" She said that teasing-ly. I didn't know how to respond so I laughed it off. Hahahaha..

yes xD one time she was like "Did they like steal your sneeze or something to use it in the show?" She said that teasing-ly. I didn't know how to respond so I laughed it off. Hahahaha..

Haha :) Does it actually sound like Dipper's? Cuz if it did...that'd be kinda hilarious. xD