Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Did You Find This Site?

MoonDuck

How did you come across this forum?

I got really bored looking up sneezing on youtube, so i broadened my search to google and looked up something like "sneezing in TV shows" It led me to a page about it here under "sneezing in the media" and i came back to it multiple times to look up more TV shows. I eventually started to explore the whole forum, and after a few months I joined.

This particular site... I was iming with the original owner, and he told me that he had just put it up and gave me the link to come here.

The "community" - I used the regular type of search words. Found "Diary of a Sneeze Fetishist" and Tarotgirl's site- with lots of great stories, and the Bondi's forum that was with BeSeen.

Nice to think about the different paths we came through.

I was like 13 and I was just starting to explore the internet, I was looking up stories about sneezing or stories with sneezing in them. After coming across a bunch of fanfics I came across this site. I remember reading a bunch of stories and coming back almost every night to read more. When I was like 15 my dad blocked the site so I would look it up on my iPod at night after my parents went to bed. Then I bought my own laptop and BOOM! Here I am.

I also remember that in looking up sneezing I came across a fanfiction (different site) with sneezing in it, and I was like cool! Stories that have sneezing in them! Yeah, I'm a little slow, just discovering fanfiction this summer.

I was able to find plenty of fics about my other two fetishes, but not so much with this one. So I did a search for sneezy stories and happened upon this site. Eventually, I grew weary of not knowing anyone who shared this interest, so I joined.

I honestly can't remember how I first came upon this site. :laugh: I might have found it through Tarotgal's site... or maybe it was Bondi's .wav page I found through Tarotgal, and then followed a link on Bondi's site to get here. Either way, I think I must have been 13 years old, or something like that. I must have lurked for quite some time, too, seeing as I didn't join the forum until I was 16, but once again, I can't remember much from that time. Maybe it's because my English wasn't very good back then.

Something Awful! Ten years ago or so when they featured "Diary of a Sneeze Fetishist" as their Awful Link of the Day. I kinda went "hmm..." because I'd liked sneezing for a long time but had never realized anyone felt the same way as me. As I read through the diary I just kept nodding and nodding, yup, sounded like me all right. And from there I was able to find this forum. I used to post as a guest, back when you could do that sort of thing, and then I just lurked for a long time. Finally decided a couple years ago to make this thing legit.

Lol i was looking for spider man sneeze fics xD and happened to come across this gold mine of a site

pretty randomly actually...like most people i was surfing the internet looking for sickfics of random characters, and this forum just happened to show up in one of the links

I was thirteen! September 2006. I was leisurely browsing the Wikipedia page for "sneezing" (it felt so exciting!!) and, at the time, there was a sneeze fetish section in the article. I remember reading it and thinking "No way... no way... I'm not the only one? This is me exactly!" so I browsed the forum just to make sure and then made an account a couple days later.

I don't remember how old I was, but I don't think I was too young... :huh:

I was randomly googling sneezing-related things, and in the sources was sneezefetishforum.org... CHECK. LOVE. I *think* I lurked a bit over a year (?) before joining. So briefly: Coincidence :D

Last year I would look up anime sickfics, and it got to the point where I had basically sucked fanfiction.com dry of the ones I liked laugh.png

So, I would browse into the depths of google looking for sickfics, and on something like the thirtieth page of a google search (I know. I have a problem, haha) a story from this site came up. I read it without knowing it was on a fetish site, and adored it. When I realized it was on a sneeze fetish site, I was pretty disgusted with myself. I stopped looking on here for a couple months, but eventually I came back and lurked until I found the courage to sign up :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping this topic, but I like the question and I'd like to answer it!

I was also thirteen when I officially registered (I'm glad I'm not the only one who joined that young!), a month before turning 14. I'd been exploring my fetish for about a year at that point. blushing.gif When did I first find this wonderful place? It was at some point when I was still intensely curious about sneezing but not aware of what fetishism was, and one night while the rest of my family was watching TV, I spent more than two hours Googling simply the word "sneeze." I found this forum, opened it in a tab for later, and kept going. xD I went through literally 1000 pages of results that night. Then, I realized I didn't know what a fetish was, looked up the definition, and got confused/scared something was wrong with me heh.gif I thought about it the rest of the night, and realized that it was a sexual thing, that I really only cared about girls sneezing, that it turned me on. I only lurked for a few months before registering.

I spent more than two hours Googling simply the word "sneeze." I found this forum, opened it in a tab for later, and kept going. xD I went through literally 1000 pages of results that night. Then, I realized I didn't know what a fetish was, looked up the definition, and got confused/scared something was wrong with me heh.gif I thought about it the rest of the night, and realized that it was a sexual thing, that I really only cared about girls sneezing, that it turned me on. I only lurked for a few months before registering.

hehe, sort of same for me, except maybe knock a couple 0's off 1000 and replace girl with guy :P

I have this stupid obsession with wanting to catch a cold, and I do a lot of research trying to figure out ways I can catch a cold on purpose xP But I never do...so sad... Anyway, I think the first topic I read on this site was by Sneezster's and how she managed to steal a cold from a coworker :)

I'm pretty sure I'd been on the site before, just finding it by googling sneeze-related stuff. But this was the time that inspired me to start lurking. I always knew I liked sneezing, that I was kind of awkward about it, embarrassed about it, but liked it. I mean... the things I did as a child when you have no shame or embarrassment for what you like lol... anyway, I started lurking, reading the fics and observations... and I finally decided to sign up and start my own threat to do more research and try to get a cold. And I still haven't :( haha. Now I'm sort of relaxed on trying so hard, because it just ends up being so disappointing. I'm just waiting patiently, knowing it's going to happen eventually...

Well I was looking up various sneezefics.. Don't even ask. I was a weird 13 year old.. But I'm sure I read them when I was younger to O.o . Anyways I was serching example : DeathNote L allergies sneezefanfic , then stumbled apon a few stories on the forum.. I lurked for a while but then decided to sign up and that's how we're here ..today.

I was looking for sickfics.

I was pretty oblivious to what was happening to me. I had no idea I had this fetish. I just thought I was weird that I liked to write about sneezing and liked listening to waves.

I was actually looking for a forum where I could be in contact with other people sharing the same fetish. It's just quite difficult to be part of the forum if you're as shy as i am...

Sadly enough, I don't even remember! But I think I was looking up sneezing (Again) and was so happy to see something Not Lauren Johnson related I clicked on it and the rest is history! :)

Edited by ImTHATweird

I was actually looking for a forum where I could be in contact with other people sharing the same fetish. It's just quite difficult to be part of the forum if you're as shy as i am...

Don't be shy :) Everyone loves everyone here. Its wonderful.

I think I may have stumbled upon this site similarly to you all, I don't quite remember all the details exactly, but I'm pretty sure I was like 12 or 13 searching the internet for anime sneezefics or fanfictions that involved colds with the anime shows I was into at the moment, and I'm pretty sure I stumbled upon Tarotgal's page and started to browse everything, it might have been InuYasha that led me to there. I was amazed and relieved to find out I wasn't the only one interested in sneezing like I was! I've been shyly browsing the forum ever since, making accounts and abandoning them quickly until now that I'm finally brave enough to become more active in the community! :)

I have this stupid obsession with wanting to catch a cold, and I do a lot of research trying to figure out ways I can catch a cold on purpose xP But I never do...so sad... Anyway, I think the first topic I read on this site was by Sneezster's and how she managed to steal a cold from a coworker :)

I'm pretty sure I'd been on the site before, just finding it by googling sneeze-related stuff. But this was the time that inspired me to start lurking. I always knew I liked sneezing, that I was kind of awkward about it, embarrassed about it, but liked it. I mean... the things I did as a child when you have no shame or embarrassment for what you like lol... anyway, I started lurking, reading the fics and observations... and I finally decided to sign up and start my own threat to do more research and try to get a cold. And I still haven't :( haha. Now I'm sort of relaxed on trying so hard, because it just ends up being so disappointing. I'm just waiting patiently, knowing it's going to happen eventually...

This is my first time trying to post, so that was kind of a fail, huh? Anyway, what I was trying to say in quoting your post BubbleTea is that I could have literally written that myself as that was exactly how I found the forum!