Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite spellings?

Little_sniffle

So I'm wondering: what is your favorite way to spell a sneeze? Of course it can be different for different situations, or for M/F, but just a thought! What is your favorite way to spell it out, or least favorite way...? :)

I don't know that I have one favorite way, but I definitely do like any with m's in them. I don't know why, but that's just pretty weird to me.

I think I like HuhhhIIISSSHHHOOOO or HiiiTTTCCHHHEEEWW!

^ this...i love me some wet sneezes...and the soft pitched ones.

I don't know that I have one favorite way, but I definitely do like any with m's in them. I don't know why, but that's just pretty weird to me.

Wow, I wouldn't have thought much about the letter M, but now I'm going to. I used to be big on the letter K but now I'm starting to like R more. Why do I think about it in terms of letters? Well when in doubt, a typical H-sneeze is just as good as anything else.

I dont really have exactly favorite or least favorite way, as long as it has nice build up to it, it's all good. I like waiting for the sneeze, more than just immediately letting out, I guess it's because i cant really hold back myself so it's more interesting when some people can hold it back little longer.

I really like sneeze sounds that are three syllables. Just makes the sneeze sound that much more desperate! I also love audible build ups like hehhh...ehhh... And adore stuffy voices to go along with it :)