Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs + 1 F obs :)

SpookyScarySkeleton

Obs Male (14 years.tanned.black hair) in gym we were sitting on the bench and he sneezed four times into his fist like "Hech'oo Hech'oo Hech'oo Hech'oo." Kind of cough like but really wet. It was cute c: ----------------Obs Male . You guys remember J?(14 years, hes 15 soon c:.Bout 6ft.Green eyes. Black hair with some green on his bangs) Well we were upstairs then we rushed down the stairs to get to French class. Then he sneezed once while going down the stairs I said "bless you". He must not have herd me. Then when we were in the hallway walking to go to French he sneezed again. It sounded wet. I say "Bless you" he says "Bless you. I mean thank you" I chuckle and say "no problem". J's so adorable >-< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~. Okay we went to the library for French class and this girl that was sitting with me and J ( the girl is our friend) she is about 5'6ft .. She's taller than me anyhow. She has bleach blonde hair with blue eyes. It's kinda yellow/blonde because she told me the bleach didn't work that great. She's cute. Anyways she pinches her nose then I hear her intake and me and J say at the same time "Bless you" she sneezes "Hchnx't" obviously trying to make no sound then she says "You guys said bless you before I sneeze?". Then we laughed a bit but got hushed cuz it's a library. . ---------- Enjoy :)

This J character is REALLY sneezy how nice :)! And is it just me or are foreign language classes really sneezy? They always are for me!

Aw adorable :3 "Bless you. I mean thank you." *melts* smile.png

xD yeh J sneezes like each day. no JOKE xD

This J character is REALLY sneezy how nice smile.png! And is it just me or are foreign language classes really sneezy? They always are for me!

Foreign language? xD well I go to a french school. most my classes are sneezy cause J and others males. seems males sneeze more in my classes but maybe it's just I pay more attention to male sneezes cx . J is SUPER sneezy. can't wait for spring. the pollen will kill us all ... well me and J that is.

This J character is REALLY sneezy how nice smile.png! And is it just me or are foreign language classes really sneezy? They always are for me!

Foreign language? xD well I go to a french school. most my classes are sneezy cause J and others males. seems males sneeze more in my classes but maybe it's just I pay more attention to male sneezes cx . J is SUPER sneezy. can't wait for spring. the pollen will kill us all ... well me and J that is.

This guy in my class sneezes every day too, like really bad allergies or an ever lasting cold... ot both xD

This guy in my class sneezes every day too, like really bad allergies or an ever lasting cold... ot both xD.

. Nice xD we're both lucky.