Sneeze Fetish Forum

Audio Vs. Reading Vs. Watching Sneezes

PetalPunk

Is it just me or do other people have preferences about the gender of sneeze they are watching or reading or listening to? Or is it just "I prefer male vs female in general"?

If you're a little confused, let me explain:

I, personally, would rather listen to a female sneeze than a male sneeze. And I would rather read about a male sneezing than a female. And to make it really weird: I could watch either gender all day.

Does anyone else have these strict preferences about sneezing? Please share your thoughts.

For me, it's entirely dependent on the person, not their gender. And the quality of any of the above. For example, I have read very few things that successfully get me going (and only one of those was fiction, if I can recall correctly). So gender doesn't really matter...it's all about the writing. And as a somewhat/mostly/kinda/sorta heterosexual individual, I do prefer hearing and watching females, but that's frequency, not intensity. (In other words, I more often like female sneezing, but that's not to say that a male sneeze can't take a place above a female sneeze.)

Honestly, I think we're all confusing. And I think that it's one of our best qualities :)

For me, it's entirely dependent on the person, not their gender. And the quality of any of the above. For example, I have read very few things that successfully get me going (and only one of those was fiction, if I can recall correctly). So gender doesn't really matter...it's all about the writing. And as a somewhat/mostly/kinda/sorta heterosexual individual, I do prefer hearing and watching females, but that's frequency, not intensity. (In other words, I more often like female sneezing, but that's not to say that a male sneeze can't take a place above a female sneeze.)

Honestly, I think we're all confusing. And I think that it's one of our best qualities smile.png

So you're more of the quality of the sneeze, like what it sounds like, how powerful it is? Or "by the person" do you mean their physical appearance?

I just thought of how particular I am.. and thought it was interesting... just wanted to see if other people were just as particular. When I browse for things to read on this site, I almost always ignore the female ones, just because of my personal preferences.. I don't like reading about female sneezing. Maybe it's because I am also female and it doesn't "do anything" for me.. so that's why I almost always read and write about males sneezing.

I just prefer all of the above to be male sneezes. Doesn't matter if I'm watching, reading, or listening to them.

I'm only interested in male sneezing (sorreeh ladies, I know how much you wanted this *gestures vaguely at his body* :naughty: ) *cough* Anyway...

For some reason, I prefer hearing and reading to watching, possibly because... I don't know actually :huh: My best guess is that because I'm so picky about people's looks in that sense, I usually find visuals unsatisfying when it comes to fetishy stuff. Just a guess.

Interesting topic! :yes:

Personally I can listen to males and females sneeze as well as watch them. But for some reason, I'd rather read about a female sneeze.

If you're a little confused, let me explain:

I, personally, would rather listen to a female sneeze than a male sneeze. And I would rather read about a male sneezing than a female. And to make it really weird: I could watch either gender all day.

Does anyone else have these strict preferences about sneezing? Please share your thoughts.

I'm with you on all this except I can also read female so long as it's allergy. Everything else is like reading a mirror!

I like listening to either male or female sneezes equally, maybe pushed more towards male.

I prefer reading about males, but I do enjoy female. Sometimes I prefer reading female, it depends on my mood and also the quality of writing.

I prefer watching males IRL but I enjoy male and female equally in videos.

I'm only interested in male sneezing (sorreeh ladies, I know how much you wanted this *gestures vaguely at his body* :naughty: )

Aww! Broken hearted :sadwalk:

:bleh:

with videos it all depends on certain things...like what the person looks like, if their sneezes are any good or not..like if its someone whos sneezes sound really

nice, wavs are probably best. usually i like watching actuall videos though...and i usually watch ones of females when i do. when reading fics, i prefer either gender, depending on what kind of mood im in...i pretty much prefer colds over allergies most of the time

Reading male sneezing doesn't do much for me. I prefer witnessing (irl) sneezing, and cute female sneezes take priority over everything else. I don't really listen to many sneezes; it's mainly the visual that I'm interested in.

I'm really easy to please when it comes to girls sneezing. Watching comes first, always, then audio, then reading. Most girls will do. But with men, I'm a lot more picky (maybe because I'm romantically attracted to men also, and with women it's pretty much only sexual). Watching comes first, I think, if it's "real" (like a celebrity or character) but it has to be a boy that I'm already familiar with, otherwise it doesn't do anything for me. But listening will do as well!

Reading is kind of on a different level, I think. It isn't as sexual or raw for me, but it's more personal and connective and enjoyable in ways that are even non-sexual (as long as it's well-written, of course).

I almost always prefer to listen to male sneezes over female, but that's purely a sound thing. If I woman has the sound I like I'm just as happy to listen as I would be to a man, but more men tend to have that sound. I also generally prefer reading male sneezes over female, but I'm less sure about why for that. With video I'm happy either way.

That's true for me too. I have some ideas about why this is for me, most of which are pretty straightforward and therefore not worth going into. Kinda interesting to consider though