Sneeze Fetish Forum

Me,myself and I. xD . Also J.<3 (J's cute. M+M)

SpookyScarySkeleton

So J's fricking adorable ! :) again another obs from him. He's 6ft tall, black hair with a bit of green on his bangs and green eyes. In math he sneezed uncovered towards his lap really high pitched and stifled like "Htchnxt'ewww" then he was like "Wott?" As if the sneeze took him by surprise.and he sneezed a few more times after that blessed by S and I. ------------------------------- In gym I sneezed once it bent me over and I covered it with my shirt over my mouth and nose. Like "Hech'eww" and then a girl that was at the ping pong table beside me said "Bless you". I blushed and thanked her.. Didn't think I was that loud . Hah hah. ------------------------------ Enjoy :)

Aww you and J sound so cutee smile.png

Yeeeh J's adorable. *disagreeeees with what you said about me* Nu im not cute im manly as frick.

Yeeeh J's adorable. *disagreeeees with what you said about me* Nu im not cute im manly as frick.

Haha there's this guy in my class and everyone thinks be's cute and when we say it he runs away yelling "I'm not cuteeee!"

Well okay let me change my sentence: J sounds cute and you sound really nice :)

Better? ;)

Haha there's this guy in my class and everyone thinks be's cute and when we say it he runs away yelling "I'm not cuteeee!"

Well okay let me change my sentence: J sounds cute and you sound really nice :)

Better? ;)

. Haha . Better :)