Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing by Pinching

Kuchafya613

Is anyone on here able to induce by pinching your nose? (Just curious...I haven't seen a lot of it, but it's one of my favourite methods to watch.)

I can! It works nearly all the time, although it seems not to help along a sneeze that's already forming, with the caveat that it only works once or twice. Then it sort of has to 'reset,' I guess.

I can! It works nearly all the time, although it seems not to help along a sneeze that's already forming, with the caveat that it only works once or twice. Then it sort of has to 'reset,' I guess.

Fascinating! :) Does it work when someone else does it? Or is it a specialized method that only you can do?

doesnt work for me, but i was with a guy once for a short time, who if you just poked his nose on a certain spot hed sneeze lol

Fascinating! smile.png Does it work when someone else does it? Or is it a specialized method that only you can do?

I've never let anybody else do it :lol: But if I did, they'd need to not be a nail-biter. It does require some pressure with my fingernail. If mine were for some reason down to the quick I'd probably be able to do it but it wouldn't be as easy.

I've only ever done it to myself, Swordrush. But, unlike Junia, I don't use my (bitten-to-nonexistent) fingernails; just the pressure of the tips of my thumb and forefinger will do it.

Is anyone on here able to induce by pinching your nose? (Just curious...I haven't seen a lot of it, but it's one of my favourite methods to watch.)

I can. It's usually my method of choice, makes it feel much more natural to me than sticking something up my nose lol. I've considered trying to even do this in public, it doesn't take very long and looks pretty natural... But I would never be brave enough haha

Most of the time if I'm out in public and my nose bothers me and I don't feel like dealing with that shit, I might pinch my nose in a certain way and the tickle might go away at least for a little while, at least until maybe I can find a private enough place to actually let the sneezes out. :P

SusieQusie has in the past pinched my nose a certain way to make me sneeze, but it doesn't always work and unless my allergies are bad, it won't work and it wouldn't work if it were to happen now. :P I've done the same with her nose with some occasional success, too. :)

I can't do it, but tell me... does it give you the same kind of sneezes as when you induce with an object or is it more like inducing with pepper?

I can't do it, but tell me... does it give you the same kind of sneezes as when you induce with an object or is it more like inducing with pepper?

Neither, it feels exactly like a natural sneeze.

I want to try this, but I'm not sure where to pinch...ya know?

Hmm I pinch like right where it turns from bone to cartilage haha. Idk if there's a name for that "spot" but like, pretty high up where you can still move your nose, it's not rock solid but right below the boney part. It's especially effective for me if I concentrate the pressure to one side of my nose... I don't use fingernails, but sometimes I'll bend my thumb so I'm pinching with my pointer finger and first little knuckle on the thumb.

Give it a try! It feels so much more natural to me, I love that.